Playboy Offers Adrienne Bailon 100,000 Dollars to Do Full Nudity Photo Shoot
Disney starlet Adrienne Bailon, as reported by New York Post, has been offered a $100,000 deal to pose naked for Playboy. The offer comes only days after The Cheetah Girls singer offered a public apology for her leaked nude pictures.
Adrienne "is mulling" a deal with Playboy to do "stylish photos with full nudity in a sufficient quantity and quality," New York Post reports. Greater than that, the newspaper even claims to have obtained a copy of the contract that the men's magazine already sent to the 25-year-old beauty. The contract reportedly also reminds her that during a promotional tour, she's limited to $100 a day for room service and phone charges.
Nevertheless, New York Post doesn't made public copy of the contract. Adrienne and her people, meanwhile, have not yet issued any comment on the report.
Speaking about the leak of Adrienne's private nude pictures, her friend and former Hollywood publicist Jonathon Jaxson explained to the press, "Adrienne's tour with Cheetah Girls will be over December 22nd, so she is then free to pursue other projects and wanted to be seen as more adult and sexy. So after the laptop was stolen we used it as an opportunity to drum up some publicity and start speculating about nude photos, but we never expected anything to get out."
Adrienne herself has, through Jonathan, stated that she "will be pursuing legal action against the person or person's sending these private photos out."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie