Josh Gracin and Wife Welcome Fourth Child, a Baby Daughter
Josh Gracin's wife Ann Marie Kovacs has given birth to a baby girl on Wednesday afternoon, November 12. A representative for the country music singer confirms the good news to US Weekly, stating that the baby was born in Nashville, Tennessee.
Josh and Ann name their newborn infant Isabella Sophia Gracin. At press time, there are no information on the little girl's height and weight.
Josh, who first gained public attention as the fourth-place finalist on the second season of "American Idol", married Ann in 2000. The pair also has three other children; son Landon Joshua Gracin, and daughters Briana Gracin and Gabriella Ann Gracin.
Commenting on his wife's fourth pregnancy, Josh told NewsCountry973.com earlier this year, "We're all excited about the new addition to the Gracin clan. And Briana, Landon, and Gabriella can't wait to meet their new brother or sister."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance