Josh Gracin and Wife Welcome Fourth Child, a Baby Daughter
Josh Gracin's wife Ann Marie Kovacs has given birth to a baby girl on Wednesday afternoon, November 12. A representative for the country music singer confirms the good news to US Weekly, stating that the baby was born in Nashville, Tennessee.
Josh and Ann name their newborn infant Isabella Sophia Gracin. At press time, there are no information on the little girl's height and weight.
Josh, who first gained public attention as the fourth-place finalist on the second season of "American Idol", married Ann in 2000. The pair also has three other children; son Landon Joshua Gracin, and daughters Briana Gracin and Gabriella Ann Gracin.
Commenting on his wife's fourth pregnancy, Josh told NewsCountry973.com earlier this year, "We're all excited about the new addition to the Gracin clan. And Briana, Landon, and Gabriella can't wait to meet their new brother or sister."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'