Josh Gracin and Wife Welcome Fourth Child, a Baby Daughter
Josh Gracin's wife Ann Marie Kovacs has given birth to a baby girl on Wednesday afternoon, November 12. A representative for the country music singer confirms the good news to US Weekly, stating that the baby was born in Nashville, Tennessee.
Josh and Ann name their newborn infant Isabella Sophia Gracin. At press time, there are no information on the little girl's height and weight.
Josh, who first gained public attention as the fourth-place finalist on the second season of "American Idol", married Ann in 2000. The pair also has three other children; son Landon Joshua Gracin, and daughters Briana Gracin and Gabriella Ann Gracin.
Commenting on his wife's fourth pregnancy, Josh told NewsCountry973.com earlier this year, "We're all excited about the new addition to the Gracin clan. And Briana, Landon, and Gabriella can't wait to meet their new brother or sister."
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake