Josh Gracin and Wife Welcome Fourth Child, a Baby Daughter
Josh Gracin's wife Ann Marie Kovacs has given birth to a baby girl on Wednesday afternoon, November 12. A representative for the country music singer confirms the good news to US Weekly, stating that the baby was born in Nashville, Tennessee.
Josh and Ann name their newborn infant Isabella Sophia Gracin. At press time, there are no information on the little girl's height and weight.
Josh, who first gained public attention as the fourth-place finalist on the second season of "American Idol", married Ann in 2000. The pair also has three other children; son Landon Joshua Gracin, and daughters Briana Gracin and Gabriella Ann Gracin.
Commenting on his wife's fourth pregnancy, Josh told NewsCountry973.com earlier this year, "We're all excited about the new addition to the Gracin clan. And Briana, Landon, and Gabriella can't wait to meet their new brother or sister."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'