Josh Gracin and Wife Welcome Fourth Child, a Baby Daughter
Josh Gracin's wife Ann Marie Kovacs has given birth to a baby girl on Wednesday afternoon, November 12. A representative for the country music singer confirms the good news to US Weekly, stating that the baby was born in Nashville, Tennessee.
Josh and Ann name their newborn infant Isabella Sophia Gracin. At press time, there are no information on the little girl's height and weight.
Josh, who first gained public attention as the fourth-place finalist on the second season of "American Idol", married Ann in 2000. The pair also has three other children; son Landon Joshua Gracin, and daughters Briana Gracin and Gabriella Ann Gracin.
Commenting on his wife's fourth pregnancy, Josh told NewsCountry973.com earlier this year, "We're all excited about the new addition to the Gracin clan. And Briana, Landon, and Gabriella can't wait to meet their new brother or sister."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival