Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.08: My Name is Mac Taylor
Coming to its 100th episode, "CSI: NY" presents an episode called "My Name is Mac Taylor" where a series of murders are linked by the fact that all the victims are named "Mac Taylor". Rumer Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis will guest star in the episode as Mackendra Taylor and "American Idol" alum Chris Daughtry as Machiavelli Taylor.
Two murder victims are found within two weeks, the New York team must struggle against time in order to hunt down this killer before the worst happens. Mac Taylor happens to be the same name as the show's lead detective which is played by Gary Sinise and 15 other people in the city, Macdonald Taylor, Mackiyo Taylor, Machiavelli Taylor, Mackinley Taylor and Mackendra Taylor among others. The latest manages to escape from the murderer's clutch although suffers from bruises and cuts.
Gillian Whitmore, a new detective played by Julia Ormond ("Kit Kittredge: An American Girl"), will also join the series in the November 19 episode.
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'