Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.08: My Name is Mac Taylor
Coming to its 100th episode, "CSI: NY" presents an episode called "My Name is Mac Taylor" where a series of murders are linked by the fact that all the victims are named "Mac Taylor". Rumer Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis will guest star in the episode as Mackendra Taylor and "American Idol" alum Chris Daughtry as Machiavelli Taylor.
Two murder victims are found within two weeks, the New York team must struggle against time in order to hunt down this killer before the worst happens. Mac Taylor happens to be the same name as the show's lead detective which is played by Gary Sinise and 15 other people in the city, Macdonald Taylor, Mackiyo Taylor, Machiavelli Taylor, Mackinley Taylor and Mackendra Taylor among others. The latest manages to escape from the murderer's clutch although suffers from bruises and cuts.
Gillian Whitmore, a new detective played by Julia Ormond ("Kit Kittredge: An American Girl"), will also join the series in the November 19 episode.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC