Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.08: My Name is Mac Taylor
Coming to its 100th episode, "CSI: NY" presents an episode called "My Name is Mac Taylor" where a series of murders are linked by the fact that all the victims are named "Mac Taylor". Rumer Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis will guest star in the episode as Mackendra Taylor and "American Idol" alum Chris Daughtry as Machiavelli Taylor.
Two murder victims are found within two weeks, the New York team must struggle against time in order to hunt down this killer before the worst happens. Mac Taylor happens to be the same name as the show's lead detective which is played by Gary Sinise and 15 other people in the city, Macdonald Taylor, Mackiyo Taylor, Machiavelli Taylor, Mackinley Taylor and Mackendra Taylor among others. The latest manages to escape from the murderer's clutch although suffers from bruises and cuts.
Gillian Whitmore, a new detective played by Julia Ormond ("Kit Kittredge: An American Girl"), will also join the series in the November 19 episode.
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'