Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.08: My Name is Mac Taylor
Coming to its 100th episode, "CSI: NY" presents an episode called "My Name is Mac Taylor" where a series of murders are linked by the fact that all the victims are named "Mac Taylor". Rumer Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis will guest star in the episode as Mackendra Taylor and "American Idol" alum Chris Daughtry as Machiavelli Taylor.
Two murder victims are found within two weeks, the New York team must struggle against time in order to hunt down this killer before the worst happens. Mac Taylor happens to be the same name as the show's lead detective which is played by Gary Sinise and 15 other people in the city, Macdonald Taylor, Mackiyo Taylor, Machiavelli Taylor, Mackinley Taylor and Mackendra Taylor among others. The latest manages to escape from the murderer's clutch although suffers from bruises and cuts.
Gillian Whitmore, a new detective played by Julia Ormond ("Kit Kittredge: An American Girl"), will also join the series in the November 19 episode.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars