Preview of 'CSI: NY' 5.08: My Name is Mac Taylor
Coming to its 100th episode, "CSI: NY" presents an episode called "My Name is Mac Taylor" where a series of murders are linked by the fact that all the victims are named "Mac Taylor". Rumer Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis will guest star in the episode as Mackendra Taylor and "American Idol" alum Chris Daughtry as Machiavelli Taylor.
Two murder victims are found within two weeks, the New York team must struggle against time in order to hunt down this killer before the worst happens. Mac Taylor happens to be the same name as the show's lead detective which is played by Gary Sinise and 15 other people in the city, Macdonald Taylor, Mackiyo Taylor, Machiavelli Taylor, Mackinley Taylor and Mackendra Taylor among others. The latest manages to escape from the murderer's clutch although suffers from bruises and cuts.
Gillian Whitmore, a new detective played by Julia Ormond ("Kit Kittredge: An American Girl"), will also join the series in the November 19 episode.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards