Taylor Swift Says Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Have 'Been Dating for Months'
In the wake of reports claiming Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle are an item, Taylor Swift has confirmed that the pair has been together for months even before the media expose their hush hush romance. Speaking about her ex-boyfriend's relationship with the older actress, Taylor allegedly indicates that Camilla is the third person in her relationship with Joe. "That's why we broke up," she briefly says.
Taylor, who initially remained tight lipped on her romance with Joe, confirmed earlier this month that he dumped her over the phone. She has since acted very vocaly about her feeling towards their failed love relationship and already talked to several media about it.
As of late, in an interview with MTV News, Taylor confessed that she no longer talks to Joe. She even referred to their old days as "a chapter" in her life "that's closed now."
As for Joe and Camilla, they first met on the set of the music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit single "Lovebug." They were claimed to begin dating "only after doing the video", but intended to keep their romance private.
More Taylor Swift News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels