Taylor Swift Says Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Have 'Been Dating for Months'
In the wake of reports claiming Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle are an item, Taylor Swift has confirmed that the pair has been together for months even before the media expose their hush hush romance. Speaking about her ex-boyfriend's relationship with the older actress, Taylor allegedly indicates that Camilla is the third person in her relationship with Joe. "That's why we broke up," she briefly says.
Taylor, who initially remained tight lipped on her romance with Joe, confirmed earlier this month that he dumped her over the phone. She has since acted very vocaly about her feeling towards their failed love relationship and already talked to several media about it.
As of late, in an interview with MTV News, Taylor confessed that she no longer talks to Joe. She even referred to their old days as "a chapter" in her life "that's closed now."
As for Joe and Camilla, they first met on the set of the music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit single "Lovebug." They were claimed to begin dating "only after doing the video", but intended to keep their romance private.
More Taylor Swift News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'