Taylor Swift Says Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Have 'Been Dating for Months'
In the wake of reports claiming Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle are an item, Taylor Swift has confirmed that the pair has been together for months even before the media expose their hush hush romance. Speaking about her ex-boyfriend's relationship with the older actress, Taylor allegedly indicates that Camilla is the third person in her relationship with Joe. "That's why we broke up," she briefly says.
Taylor, who initially remained tight lipped on her romance with Joe, confirmed earlier this month that he dumped her over the phone. She has since acted very vocaly about her feeling towards their failed love relationship and already talked to several media about it.
As of late, in an interview with MTV News, Taylor confessed that she no longer talks to Joe. She even referred to their old days as "a chapter" in her life "that's closed now."
As for Joe and Camilla, they first met on the set of the music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit single "Lovebug." They were claimed to begin dating "only after doing the video", but intended to keep their romance private.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance