Taylor Swift Says Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Have 'Been Dating for Months'
In the wake of reports claiming Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle are an item, Taylor Swift has confirmed that the pair has been together for months even before the media expose their hush hush romance. Speaking about her ex-boyfriend's relationship with the older actress, Taylor allegedly indicates that Camilla is the third person in her relationship with Joe. "That's why we broke up," she briefly says.
Taylor, who initially remained tight lipped on her romance with Joe, confirmed earlier this month that he dumped her over the phone. She has since acted very vocaly about her feeling towards their failed love relationship and already talked to several media about it.
As of late, in an interview with MTV News, Taylor confessed that she no longer talks to Joe. She even referred to their old days as "a chapter" in her life "that's closed now."
As for Joe and Camilla, they first met on the set of the music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit single "Lovebug." They were claimed to begin dating "only after doing the video", but intended to keep their romance private.
More Taylor Swift News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'