Taylor Swift Says Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle Have 'Been Dating for Months'
In the wake of reports claiming Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle are an item, Taylor Swift has confirmed that the pair has been together for months even before the media expose their hush hush romance. Speaking about her ex-boyfriend's relationship with the older actress, Taylor allegedly indicates that Camilla is the third person in her relationship with Joe. "That's why we broke up," she briefly says.
Taylor, who initially remained tight lipped on her romance with Joe, confirmed earlier this month that he dumped her over the phone. She has since acted very vocaly about her feeling towards their failed love relationship and already talked to several media about it.
As of late, in an interview with MTV News, Taylor confessed that she no longer talks to Joe. She even referred to their old days as "a chapter" in her life "that's closed now."
As for Joe and Camilla, they first met on the set of the music video for his band Jonas Brothers' hit single "Lovebug." They were claimed to begin dating "only after doing the video", but intended to keep their romance private.
More Taylor Swift News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences