Pamela Anderson to Make a Cameo on 'Kath and Kim'
NBC's comedy series, "Kath & Kim", will welcome a new guest star on the series' upcoming episode. The American version of the popular Australian comedy series of the same name has picked up Playboy personality, Pamela Anderson, to appear on the same set with Molly Shannon and Selma Blair.
EW's Hollywood Insider has reported that Anderson will make her debut appearance on "Kath & Kim", playing herself. Meanwhile, the "Baywatch" and "V.I.P." actress has not given any statement towards her upcoming role on the series. Plus, there is no further information about Anderson's upcoming episode and airdate.
In the meantime, on October 31, NBC network has ordered "Kath & Kim" for a full season with the addition of nine more episodes. The network has implied the series' good rating has become one of the reasons behind the full season pick-up. "Kath & Kim" received 5.46 million viewers for its fourth episode on October 30.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?