Pamela Anderson to Make a Cameo on 'Kath and Kim'
NBC's comedy series, "Kath & Kim", will welcome a new guest star on the series' upcoming episode. The American version of the popular Australian comedy series of the same name has picked up Playboy personality, Pamela Anderson, to appear on the same set with Molly Shannon and Selma Blair.
EW's Hollywood Insider has reported that Anderson will make her debut appearance on "Kath & Kim", playing herself. Meanwhile, the "Baywatch" and "V.I.P." actress has not given any statement towards her upcoming role on the series. Plus, there is no further information about Anderson's upcoming episode and airdate.
In the meantime, on October 31, NBC network has ordered "Kath & Kim" for a full season with the addition of nine more episodes. The network has implied the series' good rating has become one of the reasons behind the full season pick-up. "Kath & Kim" received 5.46 million viewers for its fourth episode on October 30.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation