Pamela Anderson to Make a Cameo on 'Kath and Kim'
NBC's comedy series, "Kath & Kim", will welcome a new guest star on the series' upcoming episode. The American version of the popular Australian comedy series of the same name has picked up Playboy personality, Pamela Anderson, to appear on the same set with Molly Shannon and Selma Blair.
EW's Hollywood Insider has reported that Anderson will make her debut appearance on "Kath & Kim", playing herself. Meanwhile, the "Baywatch" and "V.I.P." actress has not given any statement towards her upcoming role on the series. Plus, there is no further information about Anderson's upcoming episode and airdate.
In the meantime, on October 31, NBC network has ordered "Kath & Kim" for a full season with the addition of nine more episodes. The network has implied the series' good rating has become one of the reasons behind the full season pick-up. "Kath & Kim" received 5.46 million viewers for its fourth episode on October 30.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences