Pamela Anderson to Make a Cameo on 'Kath and Kim'
NBC's comedy series, "Kath & Kim", will welcome a new guest star on the series' upcoming episode. The American version of the popular Australian comedy series of the same name has picked up Playboy personality, Pamela Anderson, to appear on the same set with Molly Shannon and Selma Blair.
EW's Hollywood Insider has reported that Anderson will make her debut appearance on "Kath & Kim", playing herself. Meanwhile, the "Baywatch" and "V.I.P." actress has not given any statement towards her upcoming role on the series. Plus, there is no further information about Anderson's upcoming episode and airdate.
In the meantime, on October 31, NBC network has ordered "Kath & Kim" for a full season with the addition of nine more episodes. The network has implied the series' good rating has become one of the reasons behind the full season pick-up. "Kath & Kim" received 5.46 million viewers for its fourth episode on October 30.
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'
- 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' Iconic Character Holly Golightly to Become a Merchandise Queen
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale Host Twerk-a-Thon Poolside in Sexy Leopard Bikinis