Pamela Anderson to Make a Cameo on 'Kath and Kim'
NBC's comedy series, "Kath & Kim", will welcome a new guest star on the series' upcoming episode. The American version of the popular Australian comedy series of the same name has picked up Playboy personality, Pamela Anderson, to appear on the same set with Molly Shannon and Selma Blair.
EW's Hollywood Insider has reported that Anderson will make her debut appearance on "Kath & Kim", playing herself. Meanwhile, the "Baywatch" and "V.I.P." actress has not given any statement towards her upcoming role on the series. Plus, there is no further information about Anderson's upcoming episode and airdate.
In the meantime, on October 31, NBC network has ordered "Kath & Kim" for a full season with the addition of nine more episodes. The network has implied the series' good rating has become one of the reasons behind the full season pick-up. "Kath & Kim" received 5.46 million viewers for its fourth episode on October 30.
- Comic-Con: 'Once Upon a Time' Season 7 Gets October Premiere Date
- Watch John Boyega Pilot a Jaeger in 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Teaser Promo
- 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Official Title and Teaser Are Unveiled
- Comic-Con: 'Teen Wolf' Season 6B Debuts New Trailer, Dylan O'Brien Makes Surprise Panelist
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Linkin Park Releases 'Talking to Myself' Video Before Reports of Chester Bennington's Death - Watch
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character