Miley Cyrus Joins Performers List of 2008 American Music Awards
Miley Cyrus, Beyonce Knowles, and Christina Aguilera have been announced as musical guests at this year's ceremony of American Music Awards. They will join Mariah Carey, Coldplay, Kanye West, Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block at 36th Annual AMAs .
"I am so excited to be able to perform live for my fans at the American Music Awards and celebrate my Sweet 16 too," Miley commented on her upcoming live appearance at the awards. The same excitement is also revealed by the promoters of the event regarding Christina's performance. They said, "We are very excited to have Christina Aguilera perform at this year's show. She raises the bar with each live performance, and you can expect something special at the 2008 American Music Awards."
The star-studded show will be held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and will be broadcast live on ABC on November 23 at 8:00-11:00 P.M., ET. Hosted by comedian Jimmy Kimmel, the awards will be presented by Motley Crue, Terrence Howard, Nick Lachey, Jordin Sparks, Scott Weiland and Billy Ray Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Akon, and Kate Walsh.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom