Miley Cyrus Joins Performers List of 2008 American Music Awards
Miley Cyrus, Beyonce Knowles, and Christina Aguilera have been announced as musical guests at this year's ceremony of American Music Awards. They will join Mariah Carey, Coldplay, Kanye West, Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block at 36th Annual AMAs .
"I am so excited to be able to perform live for my fans at the American Music Awards and celebrate my Sweet 16 too," Miley commented on her upcoming live appearance at the awards. The same excitement is also revealed by the promoters of the event regarding Christina's performance. They said, "We are very excited to have Christina Aguilera perform at this year's show. She raises the bar with each live performance, and you can expect something special at the 2008 American Music Awards."
The star-studded show will be held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and will be broadcast live on ABC on November 23 at 8:00-11:00 P.M., ET. Hosted by comedian Jimmy Kimmel, the awards will be presented by Motley Crue, Terrence Howard, Nick Lachey, Jordin Sparks, Scott Weiland and Billy Ray Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Akon, and Kate Walsh.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says