Miley Cyrus Joins Performers List of 2008 American Music Awards
Miley Cyrus, Beyonce Knowles, and Christina Aguilera have been announced as musical guests at this year's ceremony of American Music Awards. They will join Mariah Carey, Coldplay, Kanye West, Jonas Brothers, Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Pink, The Pussycat Dolls, and New Kids on the Block at 36th Annual AMAs .
"I am so excited to be able to perform live for my fans at the American Music Awards and celebrate my Sweet 16 too," Miley commented on her upcoming live appearance at the awards. The same excitement is also revealed by the promoters of the event regarding Christina's performance. They said, "We are very excited to have Christina Aguilera perform at this year's show. She raises the bar with each live performance, and you can expect something special at the 2008 American Music Awards."
The star-studded show will be held at Los Angeles' NOKIA Theatre and will be broadcast live on ABC on November 23 at 8:00-11:00 P.M., ET. Hosted by comedian Jimmy Kimmel, the awards will be presented by Motley Crue, Terrence Howard, Nick Lachey, Jordin Sparks, Scott Weiland and Billy Ray Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Akon, and Kate Walsh.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard