'Crossing Over' Trailer Arrives
"Crossing Over", the drama movie that teams up Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Sean Penn and Ray Liotta, has welcomed its first trailer. Telling the stories of hopeful immigrants and the immigration enforcement officers, the trailer presents the problems faced by both the immigrants entering Los Angeles in search of better life and the officers working with them.
This Weinstein Company movie follows the struggles of different nationalities' immigrants in achieving legal status in Los Angeles. Showing the reality the immigrants find when they try to create their own American dream, it deals with the border, document fraud, the asylum and green card process, work-site enforcement, naturalization, the office of counter terrorism and the clash of cultures.
"Crossing Over" comes from "Running Scared" director/writer Wayne Kramer, who is also an immigrant from South America himself. Apart from Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Sean Penn and Ray Liotta, it is also supported by Jim Sturgess, Alice Eve and Alice Braga among others. It will be released in U.S. theaters on December 3.
"Crossing Over" Trailer:
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'