'Crossing Over' Trailer Arrives
"Crossing Over", the drama movie that teams up Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Sean Penn and Ray Liotta, has welcomed its first trailer. Telling the stories of hopeful immigrants and the immigration enforcement officers, the trailer presents the problems faced by both the immigrants entering Los Angeles in search of better life and the officers working with them.
This Weinstein Company movie follows the struggles of different nationalities' immigrants in achieving legal status in Los Angeles. Showing the reality the immigrants find when they try to create their own American dream, it deals with the border, document fraud, the asylum and green card process, work-site enforcement, naturalization, the office of counter terrorism and the clash of cultures.
"Crossing Over" comes from "Running Scared" director/writer Wayne Kramer, who is also an immigrant from South America himself. Apart from Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Sean Penn and Ray Liotta, it is also supported by Jim Sturgess, Alice Eve and Alice Braga among others. It will be released in U.S. theaters on December 3.
"Crossing Over" Trailer:
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full