'Crossing Over' Trailer Arrives
"Crossing Over", the drama movie that teams up Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Sean Penn and Ray Liotta, has welcomed its first trailer. Telling the stories of hopeful immigrants and the immigration enforcement officers, the trailer presents the problems faced by both the immigrants entering Los Angeles in search of better life and the officers working with them.
This Weinstein Company movie follows the struggles of different nationalities' immigrants in achieving legal status in Los Angeles. Showing the reality the immigrants find when they try to create their own American dream, it deals with the border, document fraud, the asylum and green card process, work-site enforcement, naturalization, the office of counter terrorism and the clash of cultures.
"Crossing Over" comes from "Running Scared" director/writer Wayne Kramer, who is also an immigrant from South America himself. Apart from Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Sean Penn and Ray Liotta, it is also supported by Jim Sturgess, Alice Eve and Alice Braga among others. It will be released in U.S. theaters on December 3.
"Crossing Over" Trailer:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics