'Crossing Over' Trailer Arrives
"Crossing Over", the drama movie that teams up Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Sean Penn and Ray Liotta, has welcomed its first trailer. Telling the stories of hopeful immigrants and the immigration enforcement officers, the trailer presents the problems faced by both the immigrants entering Los Angeles in search of better life and the officers working with them.
This Weinstein Company movie follows the struggles of different nationalities' immigrants in achieving legal status in Los Angeles. Showing the reality the immigrants find when they try to create their own American dream, it deals with the border, document fraud, the asylum and green card process, work-site enforcement, naturalization, the office of counter terrorism and the clash of cultures.
"Crossing Over" comes from "Running Scared" director/writer Wayne Kramer, who is also an immigrant from South America himself. Apart from Harrison Ford, Ashley Judd, Sean Penn and Ray Liotta, it is also supported by Jim Sturgess, Alice Eve and Alice Braga among others. It will be released in U.S. theaters on December 3.
"Crossing Over" Trailer:
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young