Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds to Have 150 Guests on Second Wedding
Reportedly planning to hold a second wedding, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, who initially exchanged wedding vows in a top secret ceremony in September, reportedly will invite 150 guests to the planned festivity. It is not mentioned just yet who will make it to their guest list.
Speculation on Scarlett and Ryan will hold a second wedding first popped up early last month, only days after they got married. It was widely believed that both movie stars will hold a larger wedding celebration.
According to the circulating Internet reports, Scarlett "wants something simple and classic" for her upcoming second wedding to Ryan. The celebration, which is supposed to be held in the coming months, is meant for friends and family members who couldn't attend the previous nuptials.
Meanwhile, exact date and venue have not yet been disclosed. Scarlett and Ryan also haven't commented on the report.
Scarlett, 23, and Ryan, 32, have been dating since February last year. They announced their engagement in May 2008. The celebrity couple quietly tied the knot on September 27 in an intimate ceremony outside Vancouver in the groom's native Canada.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle