Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds to Have 150 Guests on Second Wedding
Reportedly planning to hold a second wedding, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, who initially exchanged wedding vows in a top secret ceremony in September, reportedly will invite 150 guests to the planned festivity. It is not mentioned just yet who will make it to their guest list.
Speculation on Scarlett and Ryan will hold a second wedding first popped up early last month, only days after they got married. It was widely believed that both movie stars will hold a larger wedding celebration.
According to the circulating Internet reports, Scarlett "wants something simple and classic" for her upcoming second wedding to Ryan. The celebration, which is supposed to be held in the coming months, is meant for friends and family members who couldn't attend the previous nuptials.
Meanwhile, exact date and venue have not yet been disclosed. Scarlett and Ryan also haven't commented on the report.
Scarlett, 23, and Ryan, 32, have been dating since February last year. They announced their engagement in May 2008. The celebrity couple quietly tied the knot on September 27 in an intimate ceremony outside Vancouver in the groom's native Canada.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3