Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds to Have 150 Guests on Second Wedding
Reportedly planning to hold a second wedding, Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, who initially exchanged wedding vows in a top secret ceremony in September, reportedly will invite 150 guests to the planned festivity. It is not mentioned just yet who will make it to their guest list.
Speculation on Scarlett and Ryan will hold a second wedding first popped up early last month, only days after they got married. It was widely believed that both movie stars will hold a larger wedding celebration.
According to the circulating Internet reports, Scarlett "wants something simple and classic" for her upcoming second wedding to Ryan. The celebration, which is supposed to be held in the coming months, is meant for friends and family members who couldn't attend the previous nuptials.
Meanwhile, exact date and venue have not yet been disclosed. Scarlett and Ryan also haven't commented on the report.
Scarlett, 23, and Ryan, 32, have been dating since February last year. They announced their engagement in May 2008. The celebrity couple quietly tied the knot on September 27 in an intimate ceremony outside Vancouver in the groom's native Canada.
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest