Official Preview of 'House M.D.' 5.08: Emancipation
FOX have released another preview to their medical dramedy show "House M.D.". On the November 18 episode called "Emancipation", House and the team will handle a case where a young factory manager drowns her lungs in liquid that causes her to have delusions. Apart from the medical reasons, they too must find out what the teenager has been doing to herself.
The girl patient informs House and team that she is an emancipated minor living on her own and supporting herself, and has ever since her parents passed away. The team begins treatment for suspected heart problems, and House emphasizes that they keep it strict to the medical procedures of finding what's the cause of the disease and not treating them for "chronic idiocy." But when Kutner chooses to sympathize with the patient rather than follow House's directions, he and the team find out the hard way that the girl may not be telling them the truth.
Meanwhile, Foreman asks for House's permission to work on a clinical trial and House rejects his proposal. In an effort to prove himself capable of working without House's supervision, Foreman takes on his own pediatric case. But when the unexplained illness brings the child to the brink of death, Foreman is left questioning his ability to work free from House's custody.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch