Sneak Peek of Rihanna's 'Rehab' Music Video
Rihanna's music video in support of single "Rehab" has been revealed through 28-minute snippet. Directed by Anthony Mandler, the video was shot at Vasquez Rocks Park outside of Los Angeles on October 21. It features Justin Timberlake as a cameo playing Rihanna's love interest.
"Rehab" is eight single taken from Rihanna's 2007 studio album "Good Girl Gone Bad". The song was written by Timberlake, Timbaland and Hannon Lane, with Timberlake and Timbaland contributing backing vocals in the bridge of the song.
In related news, Rihanna bags three nods at 35th annual People's Choice Awards. She is nominated for "Favorite Female Singer", competing with Alicia Keys and Carrie Underwood. Meanwhile, on "Favorite Pop Song", her up-beat jam "Disturbia" faces off Katy Perry's "I Kissed a Girl" and Jordin Sparks' "No Air" featuring Chris Brown. Her third battle is on "Favorite R&B Song" where her single "Take a Bow" has a stiff competition against Brown's "With You" and Key's "No One".
Winners from the awards will be revealed during a live show which will be hosted by Queen Latifah from the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 9:00-11:00 P.M., ET/delayed PT on CBS Television Network. Fans can start voting for their favorites in each category on an online voting page.
Preview of Rihanna's "Rehab" music video:
More Rihanna News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce