Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Reportedly Engaged to Marry
Star magazine has broken the report that celebrity lovers Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have engaged and already talked about getting married. While there has yet official confirmation from either parties or their representatives, Internet reports have been abuzz that the actor has proposed to the supermodel.
"They are talking about settling down and getting married in a year. They have had a bit of a crazy year, but they do love each other and she wants to be his wife," a source tells Star. No record just yet on when and where the couple will hold their wedding ceremony.
Despite rumors claiming they have separated, Orlando and Miranda are going strong with their love. The pair recently was spotted acting very romantic towards each other while they were having dinner at exclusive California eatery Primitivo. During the outing, Miranda was spotted sporting a collection of expensive jewelery, naming one was a stunning jewel-encrusted bracelet. Those bling is widely believed to be bought by the 31-year-old actor for the Victoria's Secret Angel.
More Orlando Bloom News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked