Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr Reportedly Engaged to Marry
Star magazine has broken the report that celebrity lovers Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have engaged and already talked about getting married. While there has yet official confirmation from either parties or their representatives, Internet reports have been abuzz that the actor has proposed to the supermodel.
"They are talking about settling down and getting married in a year. They have had a bit of a crazy year, but they do love each other and she wants to be his wife," a source tells Star. No record just yet on when and where the couple will hold their wedding ceremony.
Despite rumors claiming they have separated, Orlando and Miranda are going strong with their love. The pair recently was spotted acting very romantic towards each other while they were having dinner at exclusive California eatery Primitivo. During the outing, Miranda was spotted sporting a collection of expensive jewelery, naming one was a stunning jewel-encrusted bracelet. Those bling is widely believed to be bought by the 31-year-old actor for the Victoria's Secret Angel.
More Orlando Bloom News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell