Geri Halliwell Dumps Dancer Boyfriend Ivan Velez Over the Phone
Singer and mother of one daughter, Geri Halliwell, is reported to have dumped her boyfriend, dancer Ivan "Flipz" Velez, over the phone. Per Britain's Closer magazine, she ended their romance three weeks ago after only six months of dating.
"She called 'Flipz' when she returned to the UK from Los Angeles and confessed that things just weren't working for her," a source close to Geri tells the publication. "Geri said she'd hoped it would be an amazing love-of-her-life romance, but that the spark just wasn't there. She couldn't deal with the distance between them and thought it was best to end it before he got even more hurt."
"As far as 'Flipz' was concerned they were strong together and had a bright future. They'd talked about kids and marriage. But I guess in her eyes, it just wasn't meant to be," the source testifies further.
Geri, the source adds, "has been trying not to be too desperate to settle down and meet the man of her dreams - but she can't help it," the source says in a statement. "She has Bluebell, but wants to have more children. Geri is annoyingly picky about men and she gets impatient waiting for the right one to come along. It doesn't help that she's high-maintenance - she scares a lot of men off."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana