Geri Halliwell Dumps Dancer Boyfriend Ivan Velez Over the Phone
Singer and mother of one daughter, Geri Halliwell, is reported to have dumped her boyfriend, dancer Ivan "Flipz" Velez, over the phone. Per Britain's Closer magazine, she ended their romance three weeks ago after only six months of dating.
"She called 'Flipz' when she returned to the UK from Los Angeles and confessed that things just weren't working for her," a source close to Geri tells the publication. "Geri said she'd hoped it would be an amazing love-of-her-life romance, but that the spark just wasn't there. She couldn't deal with the distance between them and thought it was best to end it before he got even more hurt."
"As far as 'Flipz' was concerned they were strong together and had a bright future. They'd talked about kids and marriage. But I guess in her eyes, it just wasn't meant to be," the source testifies further.
Geri, the source adds, "has been trying not to be too desperate to settle down and meet the man of her dreams - but she can't help it," the source says in a statement. "She has Bluebell, but wants to have more children. Geri is annoyingly picky about men and she gets impatient waiting for the right one to come along. It doesn't help that she's high-maintenance - she scares a lot of men off."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'