Kristen Stewart Addresses on Her 'Twilight' Role
The theatrical release of "Twilight" is just around the corner and MTV has conducted an interview with the vampire drama's lead actress, Kristen Stewart. In a sitting down session with the entertainment network during the tapping of MTV's "Spoilers" TV show, the 18-year-old discusses various topics from getting a chance to kiss Robert Pattinson to imaginary dating Eric Yorkie.
Asked about the top five reasons why it's good to be Bella, the "Into the Wild" actress comes up with interesting answer. "Well, it's not that easy to be Bella; that's the thing," she explains. "It's really fun to examine the characters from an outside perspective, but to play the parts, they're very wrought. She's found something that she feels she can't live without, and that's very scary. [As for reasons,] well, I get to kiss Edward Cullen, and...ah, I don't know."
Admitting that she hadn't read the novel when she accepted the part, Stewart claims that she would probably date Bella's classmate Eric Yorkie if she finds herself as Forks High's student. "Probably Eric. But that probably wouldn't end up well. I don't know why," she says, adding, "I love Eric. He's smart, you know? I like nerds. I would only go out with dorks."
Moreover, when talking about Bella's clumsiness, she reveals what she has to undergo for one particular scene where she has to fall down on her butt. Rejecting the idea of trickery shot, she gushes, "No! I stuffed, like, a little pad in the back of my jeans [and that was it]. But they did some weird thing. There was something to look like ice. They poured it all over the concrete, and it was very slippery. But it wasn't hard to fall on my butt. [Laughs.] I've done it before."
In the interview, the starlet has also discussed the part of the movie she finds to be the most romantic of all, what theme song she would give to Bella, how hard is to express true emotions for the highly anticipated vampire romance, and many others. More on the interview can be read via MTV.
Following the romantic story between a teenage human girl and a hundred-year-old vampire, "Twilight" is adapted from Stephenie Meyer's bestselling novel of the same name. It resolves around seventeen-year-old Bella, her mysterious vampire classmate, Edward, and their 'breaking barrier' romance. It will blast off in the U.S. big screen on November 21.
More Twilight News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri