Jonas Brothers Serenade a Fan 'Happy Birthday', the Video
Jonas Brothers were on the so-called Jonas Headquarters Mailroom to read the fan mails they've received in the past months when they decided to sing one of their fans, named Natalie, "Happy Birthday." Besides, they also took time answering fans' questions in addition to sing the songs their fans have penned for them.
They videotaped the moment and then posted the footage on YouTube. At the end of the video, the brothers pointed to a couple of boxes full of fan mails that they promised to read. In a post accompanying the video, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas wrote, "Thank you guys so much! We love you all, and for those of you who've asked, here is the address to send all of your fan mail! We can't wait to read it!! Jonas Brothers C/O Ultrastar Entertainment 45 Main St. Brooklyn, NY 11201. Thanks again."
Here's the video of Jonas Brothers singing "Happy Birthday" for Natalie.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season