Jonas Brothers Serenade a Fan 'Happy Birthday', the Video
Jonas Brothers were on the so-called Jonas Headquarters Mailroom to read the fan mails they've received in the past months when they decided to sing one of their fans, named Natalie, "Happy Birthday." Besides, they also took time answering fans' questions in addition to sing the songs their fans have penned for them.
They videotaped the moment and then posted the footage on YouTube. At the end of the video, the brothers pointed to a couple of boxes full of fan mails that they promised to read. In a post accompanying the video, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas wrote, "Thank you guys so much! We love you all, and for those of you who've asked, here is the address to send all of your fan mail! We can't wait to read it!! Jonas Brothers C/O Ultrastar Entertainment 45 Main St. Brooklyn, NY 11201. Thanks again."
Here's the video of Jonas Brothers singing "Happy Birthday" for Natalie.
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris