Preview of 'Eli Stone' 2.05: The Humanitarian
In the new episode of "Eli Stone", Eli and Jordon have problems with regular clientele and keeping up with costs with their new firm. Eli convinces Jim Cooper, a billionaire philanthropist, to let them lead the charge to start a clinical trial testing the efficacy of medicinal marijuana as a cure for MS in children, namely Cooper's son.
However, Eli learns Cooper's son doesn't want to be a part of the trial, placing Eli in a moral dilemma. Meanwhile, Keith represents Patti's daughter after she's arrested for DUI, while Matt and Maggie work to find the traitor amongst the new firm who is helping Posner/Klein lure clients away.
The episode titled "The Humanitarian" will air November 18. Last month, ABC announced that they have extended the show by ordering four more episodes. "It's an incredible vote of confidence," said executive producer, Marc Guggenheim. "... I figured at the very least that would give them a day's worth of ratings to analyze. And they were like, 'Nope, we'll just order them now.'"
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special