Preview of 'Eli Stone' 2.05: The Humanitarian
In the new episode of "Eli Stone", Eli and Jordon have problems with regular clientele and keeping up with costs with their new firm. Eli convinces Jim Cooper, a billionaire philanthropist, to let them lead the charge to start a clinical trial testing the efficacy of medicinal marijuana as a cure for MS in children, namely Cooper's son.
However, Eli learns Cooper's son doesn't want to be a part of the trial, placing Eli in a moral dilemma. Meanwhile, Keith represents Patti's daughter after she's arrested for DUI, while Matt and Maggie work to find the traitor amongst the new firm who is helping Posner/Klein lure clients away.
The episode titled "The Humanitarian" will air November 18. Last month, ABC announced that they have extended the show by ordering four more episodes. "It's an incredible vote of confidence," said executive producer, Marc Guggenheim. "... I figured at the very least that would give them a day's worth of ratings to analyze. And they were like, 'Nope, we'll just order them now.'"
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'