Preview of 'Eli Stone' 2.05: The Humanitarian
In the new episode of "Eli Stone", Eli and Jordon have problems with regular clientele and keeping up with costs with their new firm. Eli convinces Jim Cooper, a billionaire philanthropist, to let them lead the charge to start a clinical trial testing the efficacy of medicinal marijuana as a cure for MS in children, namely Cooper's son.
However, Eli learns Cooper's son doesn't want to be a part of the trial, placing Eli in a moral dilemma. Meanwhile, Keith represents Patti's daughter after she's arrested for DUI, while Matt and Maggie work to find the traitor amongst the new firm who is helping Posner/Klein lure clients away.
The episode titled "The Humanitarian" will air November 18. Last month, ABC announced that they have extended the show by ordering four more episodes. "It's an incredible vote of confidence," said executive producer, Marc Guggenheim. "... I figured at the very least that would give them a day's worth of ratings to analyze. And they were like, 'Nope, we'll just order them now.'"
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'