Preview of 'Eli Stone' 2.05: The Humanitarian
In the new episode of "Eli Stone", Eli and Jordon have problems with regular clientele and keeping up with costs with their new firm. Eli convinces Jim Cooper, a billionaire philanthropist, to let them lead the charge to start a clinical trial testing the efficacy of medicinal marijuana as a cure for MS in children, namely Cooper's son.
However, Eli learns Cooper's son doesn't want to be a part of the trial, placing Eli in a moral dilemma. Meanwhile, Keith represents Patti's daughter after she's arrested for DUI, while Matt and Maggie work to find the traitor amongst the new firm who is helping Posner/Klein lure clients away.
The episode titled "The Humanitarian" will air November 18. Last month, ABC announced that they have extended the show by ordering four more episodes. "It's an incredible vote of confidence," said executive producer, Marc Guggenheim. "... I figured at the very least that would give them a day's worth of ratings to analyze. And they were like, 'Nope, we'll just order them now.'"
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard