Joe Jonas Reportedly Dating Camilla Belle
New report has just surfaced by the hour that Joe Jonas is romancing Camilla Belle, who starred in the music video for Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug." He, according to People as being informed by a source, has begun seeing the 22-year-old actress quietly despite the fact that he has just ended his romance with then girlfriend, country music singer Taylor Swift.
"They met on the set of his music video," the source is quoted as saying. "All the guys always had thought she was really pretty and that's why they asked her to be in it." Still according to the source, Joe and Camilla began dating "only after doing the video".
On how Joe and Camilla fall in love to each other, it is said that the movie beauty is "a really good girl and it seems they share a lot of the same characteristics and morals." Nevertheless, the source claims neither of the stars would share their love life with the public, telling People, "They are not public about it but they've just been hanging out with their friends and Joe's brothers. They are very private about it."
Representatives for both Joe and Camilla decline to comment on that matter. But, more story on the twosome's alleged romance can be read on the latest issue of People, on newsstand Friday, November 14.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments