Joe Jonas Reportedly Dating Camilla Belle
New report has just surfaced by the hour that Joe Jonas is romancing Camilla Belle, who starred in the music video for Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug." He, according to People as being informed by a source, has begun seeing the 22-year-old actress quietly despite the fact that he has just ended his romance with then girlfriend, country music singer Taylor Swift.
"They met on the set of his music video," the source is quoted as saying. "All the guys always had thought she was really pretty and that's why they asked her to be in it." Still according to the source, Joe and Camilla began dating "only after doing the video".
On how Joe and Camilla fall in love to each other, it is said that the movie beauty is "a really good girl and it seems they share a lot of the same characteristics and morals." Nevertheless, the source claims neither of the stars would share their love life with the public, telling People, "They are not public about it but they've just been hanging out with their friends and Joe's brothers. They are very private about it."
Representatives for both Joe and Camilla decline to comment on that matter. But, more story on the twosome's alleged romance can be read on the latest issue of People, on newsstand Friday, November 14.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci