Joe Jonas Reportedly Dating Camilla Belle
New report has just surfaced by the hour that Joe Jonas is romancing Camilla Belle, who starred in the music video for Jonas Brothers' hit song "Lovebug." He, according to People as being informed by a source, has begun seeing the 22-year-old actress quietly despite the fact that he has just ended his romance with then girlfriend, country music singer Taylor Swift.
"They met on the set of his music video," the source is quoted as saying. "All the guys always had thought she was really pretty and that's why they asked her to be in it." Still according to the source, Joe and Camilla began dating "only after doing the video".
On how Joe and Camilla fall in love to each other, it is said that the movie beauty is "a really good girl and it seems they share a lot of the same characteristics and morals." Nevertheless, the source claims neither of the stars would share their love life with the public, telling People, "They are not public about it but they've just been hanging out with their friends and Joe's brothers. They are very private about it."
Representatives for both Joe and Camilla decline to comment on that matter. But, more story on the twosome's alleged romance can be read on the latest issue of People, on newsstand Friday, November 14.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show