Taylor Swift Doesn't Talk to Joe Jonas, Thanks Fans for Support, the Video
In an interview with MTV News, Taylor Swift acts very public about her love life by stating that she no longer talks to her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas. "I don't talk to him," she admits, adding that she thanks fans, because of whom she could finally make her broken love relationship with the singer public. "With this situation, I feel like I owed it to my fans to be like, 'Look, it happened, you weren't crazy,' and address it," she tells MTV News.
Furthermore stating that she perceives her past relationship with Joe as "a chapter" in her life "that's closed now," Taylor says she doesn't know if he has listened to "Forever & Always," a song inspired by their broken love relationship which she wrote for her just released album "Fearless". Above all, she makes no secret that she likes "to write personal songs," explaining, "I like to write songs that are very obviously about people. It's kind of hard to change your stripes. I like to write songs about love, and I like to write songs about relationships, and I like to write songs about boys."
In the interview, the full version of which can be watched in the video below, Taylor also talks about the meaning behind the title of her sophomore LP "Fearless" and also her Country Music Awards nomination for the category of Female Vocalist of the Year.
More Taylor Swift News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show