Taylor Swift Doesn't Talk to Joe Jonas, Thanks Fans for Support, the Video
In an interview with MTV News, Taylor Swift acts very public about her love life by stating that she no longer talks to her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas. "I don't talk to him," she admits, adding that she thanks fans, because of whom she could finally make her broken love relationship with the singer public. "With this situation, I feel like I owed it to my fans to be like, 'Look, it happened, you weren't crazy,' and address it," she tells MTV News.
Furthermore stating that she perceives her past relationship with Joe as "a chapter" in her life "that's closed now," Taylor says she doesn't know if he has listened to "Forever & Always," a song inspired by their broken love relationship which she wrote for her just released album "Fearless". Above all, she makes no secret that she likes "to write personal songs," explaining, "I like to write songs that are very obviously about people. It's kind of hard to change your stripes. I like to write songs about love, and I like to write songs about relationships, and I like to write songs about boys."
In the interview, the full version of which can be watched in the video below, Taylor also talks about the meaning behind the title of her sophomore LP "Fearless" and also her Country Music Awards nomination for the category of Female Vocalist of the Year.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says