Taylor Swift Doesn't Talk to Joe Jonas, Thanks Fans for Support, the Video
In an interview with MTV News, Taylor Swift acts very public about her love life by stating that she no longer talks to her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas. "I don't talk to him," she admits, adding that she thanks fans, because of whom she could finally make her broken love relationship with the singer public. "With this situation, I feel like I owed it to my fans to be like, 'Look, it happened, you weren't crazy,' and address it," she tells MTV News.
Furthermore stating that she perceives her past relationship with Joe as "a chapter" in her life "that's closed now," Taylor says she doesn't know if he has listened to "Forever & Always," a song inspired by their broken love relationship which she wrote for her just released album "Fearless". Above all, she makes no secret that she likes "to write personal songs," explaining, "I like to write songs that are very obviously about people. It's kind of hard to change your stripes. I like to write songs about love, and I like to write songs about relationships, and I like to write songs about boys."
In the interview, the full version of which can be watched in the video below, Taylor also talks about the meaning behind the title of her sophomore LP "Fearless" and also her Country Music Awards nomination for the category of Female Vocalist of the Year.
More Taylor Swift News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding