'Punisher: War Zone' Pics and TV Spot Expose Jagged Jigsaw
Less than a month to its theatrical release, "Punisher: War Zone" has got a couple of new pictures and one TV spot. The new photos are focused on Dominic West's villainous character, Billy Russoti a.k.a. Jigsaw. Outed by Superhero Times, the pair of images reveal the scarred and mutilated face of Punisher's foe.
Beside the pictures, a new TV spot has been put forward by Comic Book Movies. Half a minute long, the television promo wastes no time in exposing more and more never-before-seen footage from the Lionsgate Films movie. Providing fans with action sequences, it also gives out the enraged Jigsaw in action, aiming his gun to someone unseen in the scene.
To be differentiated from the 2004's "The Punisher", "War Zone" is a new adaptation of the Marvel's character by director Lexi Alexander and a team of writers, Nick Santora, Kurt Sutter, Matt Holloway and Art Marcum. Starring Ray Stevenson as Frank Castle, it tells the story of the ruthless vigilante right from the beginning when he sets sight on overeager mob boss Billy Russoti. The film will be hitting the U.S. big screen on December 5.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered