'Punisher: War Zone' Pics and TV Spot Expose Jagged Jigsaw
Less than a month to its theatrical release, "Punisher: War Zone" has got a couple of new pictures and one TV spot. The new photos are focused on Dominic West's villainous character, Billy Russoti a.k.a. Jigsaw. Outed by Superhero Times, the pair of images reveal the scarred and mutilated face of Punisher's foe.
Beside the pictures, a new TV spot has been put forward by Comic Book Movies. Half a minute long, the television promo wastes no time in exposing more and more never-before-seen footage from the Lionsgate Films movie. Providing fans with action sequences, it also gives out the enraged Jigsaw in action, aiming his gun to someone unseen in the scene.
To be differentiated from the 2004's "The Punisher", "War Zone" is a new adaptation of the Marvel's character by director Lexi Alexander and a team of writers, Nick Santora, Kurt Sutter, Matt Holloway and Art Marcum. Starring Ray Stevenson as Frank Castle, it tells the story of the ruthless vigilante right from the beginning when he sets sight on overeager mob boss Billy Russoti. The film will be hitting the U.S. big screen on December 5.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group