Jennifer Aniston Brands Angelina Jolie 'Really Uncool' for Affair With Brad Pitt
Speaking for the first time ever about the affair that Angelina Jolie had with her ex-husband Brad Pitt while she and the actor were still together, Jennifer Aniston tells Vogue she thinks Angie has acted "really uncool" when she addressed on her romance with Brad in a 2007 interview with Vogue. Not without reason, but Jennifer says it was because "there was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening."
Jennifer defends her opinion towards Angie, saying, "I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss. ... That stuff about how she couldn't wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool." Though so, the "Friends" star claims she and Brad still maintain good relationship and even exchange "very kind hellos and wishing you wells."
"I have nothing but admiration for him and ... I'm proud of him!," Jennifer tells Vogue, adding her divorce with Brad "never was that bad." On that she explains, "I mean, in the end, we really had an amicable split. It wasn't mean and hateful and all of this stuff they tried to create. ... It just didn't happen. The marriage didn't work out."
Beside Brad and Angie, Jennifer also discusses some more personal issues with Vogue magazine, like her reconciliation with her mother, Nancy Dow, and her rumored rekindled romance with John Mayer. The full interview Jennifer has with Vogue will appear in the publication's December issue, which will hit the newsstands next Wednesday, November 19.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby