Jennifer Aniston Brands Angelina Jolie 'Really Uncool' for Affair With Brad Pitt
Speaking for the first time ever about the affair that Angelina Jolie had with her ex-husband Brad Pitt while she and the actor were still together, Jennifer Aniston tells Vogue she thinks Angie has acted "really uncool" when she addressed on her romance with Brad in a 2007 interview with Vogue. Not without reason, but Jennifer says it was because "there was stuff printed there that was definitely from a time when I was unaware that it was happening."
Jennifer defends her opinion towards Angie, saying, "I felt those details were a little inappropriate to discuss. ... That stuff about how she couldn't wait to get to work every day? That was really uncool." Though so, the "Friends" star claims she and Brad still maintain good relationship and even exchange "very kind hellos and wishing you wells."
"I have nothing but admiration for him and ... I'm proud of him!," Jennifer tells Vogue, adding her divorce with Brad "never was that bad." On that she explains, "I mean, in the end, we really had an amicable split. It wasn't mean and hateful and all of this stuff they tried to create. ... It just didn't happen. The marriage didn't work out."
Beside Brad and Angie, Jennifer also discusses some more personal issues with Vogue magazine, like her reconciliation with her mother, Nancy Dow, and her rumored rekindled romance with John Mayer. The full interview Jennifer has with Vogue will appear in the publication's December issue, which will hit the newsstands next Wednesday, November 19.
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered