More Details on Britney Spears' New Dancers Audition
More than 70 talented dancers gathered at Hollywood's International Dance Studio showing their best dance moves to Britney Spears. Joining her at the judge desk were manager Larry Rudolph and choreographer Andre Fuentes who both played important roles in picking up the winners from the audition.
Out of 70 contestants, Spears will only pick three new guys for her dance crew, according to a statement posted on her official website. It is also revealed that the newly-chosen dancers are going to support a promotional tour for her upcoming sixth major studio album "Circus", which will be outed in the U.S. on December 2.
Unfortunately, details on Spears' forthcoming roadshow remain secret. Wade Robson, who was hired to create her moves for the tour, previously said that "it's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates." In a further statement, he added, "But I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
Photos of Britney Spears' dancers audition:
More Britney Spears News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story