More Details on Britney Spears' New Dancers Audition
More than 70 talented dancers gathered at Hollywood's International Dance Studio showing their best dance moves to Britney Spears. Joining her at the judge desk were manager Larry Rudolph and choreographer Andre Fuentes who both played important roles in picking up the winners from the audition.
Out of 70 contestants, Spears will only pick three new guys for her dance crew, according to a statement posted on her official website. It is also revealed that the newly-chosen dancers are going to support a promotional tour for her upcoming sixth major studio album "Circus", which will be outed in the U.S. on December 2.
Unfortunately, details on Spears' forthcoming roadshow remain secret. Wade Robson, who was hired to create her moves for the tour, previously said that "it's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates." In a further statement, he added, "But I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
Photos of Britney Spears' dancers audition:
More Britney Spears News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split