More Details on Britney Spears' New Dancers Audition
More than 70 talented dancers gathered at Hollywood's International Dance Studio showing their best dance moves to Britney Spears. Joining her at the judge desk were manager Larry Rudolph and choreographer Andre Fuentes who both played important roles in picking up the winners from the audition.
Out of 70 contestants, Spears will only pick three new guys for her dance crew, according to a statement posted on her official website. It is also revealed that the newly-chosen dancers are going to support a promotional tour for her upcoming sixth major studio album "Circus", which will be outed in the U.S. on December 2.
Unfortunately, details on Spears' forthcoming roadshow remain secret. Wade Robson, who was hired to create her moves for the tour, previously said that "it's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates." In a further statement, he added, "But I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
Photos of Britney Spears' dancers audition:
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3