More Details on Britney Spears' New Dancers Audition
More than 70 talented dancers gathered at Hollywood's International Dance Studio showing their best dance moves to Britney Spears. Joining her at the judge desk were manager Larry Rudolph and choreographer Andre Fuentes who both played important roles in picking up the winners from the audition.
Out of 70 contestants, Spears will only pick three new guys for her dance crew, according to a statement posted on her official website. It is also revealed that the newly-chosen dancers are going to support a promotional tour for her upcoming sixth major studio album "Circus", which will be outed in the U.S. on December 2.
Unfortunately, details on Spears' forthcoming roadshow remain secret. Wade Robson, who was hired to create her moves for the tour, previously said that "it's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates." In a further statement, he added, "But I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
Photos of Britney Spears' dancers audition:
More Britney Spears News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal