More Details on Britney Spears' New Dancers Audition
More than 70 talented dancers gathered at Hollywood's International Dance Studio showing their best dance moves to Britney Spears. Joining her at the judge desk were manager Larry Rudolph and choreographer Andre Fuentes who both played important roles in picking up the winners from the audition.
Out of 70 contestants, Spears will only pick three new guys for her dance crew, according to a statement posted on her official website. It is also revealed that the newly-chosen dancers are going to support a promotional tour for her upcoming sixth major studio album "Circus", which will be outed in the U.S. on December 2.
Unfortunately, details on Spears' forthcoming roadshow remain secret. Wade Robson, who was hired to create her moves for the tour, previously said that "it's just a U.S. tour with a couple of U.K. dates." In a further statement, he added, "But I'm 99% sure it's going to become a world tour."
Photos of Britney Spears' dancers audition:
More Britney Spears News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding