David Archuleta's Live Performance on MTV's 'TRL'
David Archuleta made a stop at MTV's "Total Request Live" to perform the lead single off his self-titled debut album. Wearing checkered shirt, he greeted his fans at Time Square Studios on Tuesday, November 11 on the day his debut album was dropped to the U.S. market.
During a brief interview with TRL's host Damien Fahey, Archuleta revealed his excitement on having his own music. "It's really cool about having an album, it's just yours it's your music and it's weird when everyone start singing along," he said in a statement.
In related news, TRL finale lines up Justin Timberlake, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Nelly, and JC Chasez to join previously-announced guests 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy, Ludacris, Backstreet Boys, and Beyonce Knowles. The special show named "Total Finale Live" will be aired on Sunday, November 16 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
David Archuleta interviewed by Damien Fahey:
David Archuleta's "Crush" live performance on TRL:
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'