David Archuleta's Live Performance on MTV's 'TRL'
David Archuleta made a stop at MTV's "Total Request Live" to perform the lead single off his self-titled debut album. Wearing checkered shirt, he greeted his fans at Time Square Studios on Tuesday, November 11 on the day his debut album was dropped to the U.S. market.
During a brief interview with TRL's host Damien Fahey, Archuleta revealed his excitement on having his own music. "It's really cool about having an album, it's just yours it's your music and it's weird when everyone start singing along," he said in a statement.
In related news, TRL finale lines up Justin Timberlake, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Nelly, and JC Chasez to join previously-announced guests 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy, Ludacris, Backstreet Boys, and Beyonce Knowles. The special show named "Total Finale Live" will be aired on Sunday, November 16 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
David Archuleta interviewed by Damien Fahey:
David Archuleta's "Crush" live performance on TRL:
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson