David Archuleta's Live Performance on MTV's 'TRL'
David Archuleta made a stop at MTV's "Total Request Live" to perform the lead single off his self-titled debut album. Wearing checkered shirt, he greeted his fans at Time Square Studios on Tuesday, November 11 on the day his debut album was dropped to the U.S. market.
During a brief interview with TRL's host Damien Fahey, Archuleta revealed his excitement on having his own music. "It's really cool about having an album, it's just yours it's your music and it's weird when everyone start singing along," he said in a statement.
In related news, TRL finale lines up Justin Timberlake, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Nelly, and JC Chasez to join previously-announced guests 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy, Ludacris, Backstreet Boys, and Beyonce Knowles. The special show named "Total Finale Live" will be aired on Sunday, November 16 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
David Archuleta interviewed by Damien Fahey:
David Archuleta's "Crush" live performance on TRL:
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4