David Archuleta's Live Performance on MTV's 'TRL'
David Archuleta made a stop at MTV's "Total Request Live" to perform the lead single off his self-titled debut album. Wearing checkered shirt, he greeted his fans at Time Square Studios on Tuesday, November 11 on the day his debut album was dropped to the U.S. market.
During a brief interview with TRL's host Damien Fahey, Archuleta revealed his excitement on having his own music. "It's really cool about having an album, it's just yours it's your music and it's weird when everyone start singing along," he said in a statement.
In related news, TRL finale lines up Justin Timberlake, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Nelly, and JC Chasez to join previously-announced guests 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy, Ludacris, Backstreet Boys, and Beyonce Knowles. The special show named "Total Finale Live" will be aired on Sunday, November 16 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
David Archuleta interviewed by Damien Fahey:
David Archuleta's "Crush" live performance on TRL:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival