David Archuleta's Live Performance on MTV's 'TRL'
David Archuleta made a stop at MTV's "Total Request Live" to perform the lead single off his self-titled debut album. Wearing checkered shirt, he greeted his fans at Time Square Studios on Tuesday, November 11 on the day his debut album was dropped to the U.S. market.
During a brief interview with TRL's host Damien Fahey, Archuleta revealed his excitement on having his own music. "It's really cool about having an album, it's just yours it's your music and it's weird when everyone start singing along," he said in a statement.
In related news, TRL finale lines up Justin Timberlake, Kid Rock, Snoop Dogg, Nelly, and JC Chasez to join previously-announced guests 50 Cent, Fall Out Boy, Ludacris, Backstreet Boys, and Beyonce Knowles. The special show named "Total Finale Live" will be aired on Sunday, November 16 at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
David Archuleta interviewed by Damien Fahey:
David Archuleta's "Crush" live performance on TRL:
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video