Tokio Hotel's Bill Kaulitz Talks New Tattoo and Dating, the Video
Bill Kaulitz, the vocalist of band Tokio Hotel, talks with MTV News about the brand new tattoo that he has just had. "You can't see it, because I think I have to be naked," the vocalist says about his new ink, adding that "It's German words, a lot of German words."
Asked about a more personal issue, which is dating, Bill confesses he hasn't had a girlfriend just yet. On him staying single, he explains that being on his band that have a number of tour dates makes it hard for him to know particular girls personally as he has to go from one place to another. Besides, he's been busy focusing most of his time and attention on scheduled on-stage performances.
Personal life aside, Bill also addresses on his band's upcoming music effort, claiming he and his bandmates have been busy recording new music, a follow up to their "Scream" LP. "We are in the studio, writing songs, and everyone says, 'Oh, that is cool, it sounds good,' but you really want to ... see the fans' reactions," he tells MTV News. "It's hard, because we really want to play the new songs ... I want to sing them."
As for Tokio Hotel's upcoming tour, Bill admits, "I am really looking forward to the next tour. ... It will be good to go play for the fans, because they inspire us. I want to see their faces. And I hope we get the chance to play Warped Tour. That would be really nice."
Bill's full interview with MTV News can be watched in the video below.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game