Tokio Hotel's Bill Kaulitz Talks New Tattoo and Dating, the Video
Bill Kaulitz, the vocalist of band Tokio Hotel, talks with MTV News about the brand new tattoo that he has just had. "You can't see it, because I think I have to be naked," the vocalist says about his new ink, adding that "It's German words, a lot of German words."
Asked about a more personal issue, which is dating, Bill confesses he hasn't had a girlfriend just yet. On him staying single, he explains that being on his band that have a number of tour dates makes it hard for him to know particular girls personally as he has to go from one place to another. Besides, he's been busy focusing most of his time and attention on scheduled on-stage performances.
Personal life aside, Bill also addresses on his band's upcoming music effort, claiming he and his bandmates have been busy recording new music, a follow up to their "Scream" LP. "We are in the studio, writing songs, and everyone says, 'Oh, that is cool, it sounds good,' but you really want to ... see the fans' reactions," he tells MTV News. "It's hard, because we really want to play the new songs ... I want to sing them."
As for Tokio Hotel's upcoming tour, Bill admits, "I am really looking forward to the next tour. ... It will be good to go play for the fans, because they inspire us. I want to see their faces. And I hope we get the chance to play Warped Tour. That would be really nice."
Bill's full interview with MTV News can be watched in the video below.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'