Tokio Hotel's Bill Kaulitz Talks New Tattoo and Dating, the Video
Bill Kaulitz, the vocalist of band Tokio Hotel, talks with MTV News about the brand new tattoo that he has just had. "You can't see it, because I think I have to be naked," the vocalist says about his new ink, adding that "It's German words, a lot of German words."
Asked about a more personal issue, which is dating, Bill confesses he hasn't had a girlfriend just yet. On him staying single, he explains that being on his band that have a number of tour dates makes it hard for him to know particular girls personally as he has to go from one place to another. Besides, he's been busy focusing most of his time and attention on scheduled on-stage performances.
Personal life aside, Bill also addresses on his band's upcoming music effort, claiming he and his bandmates have been busy recording new music, a follow up to their "Scream" LP. "We are in the studio, writing songs, and everyone says, 'Oh, that is cool, it sounds good,' but you really want to ... see the fans' reactions," he tells MTV News. "It's hard, because we really want to play the new songs ... I want to sing them."
As for Tokio Hotel's upcoming tour, Bill admits, "I am really looking forward to the next tour. ... It will be good to go play for the fans, because they inspire us. I want to see their faces. And I hope we get the chance to play Warped Tour. That would be really nice."
Bill's full interview with MTV News can be watched in the video below.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation