Video Premiere: Mudvayne's 'Do What You Do'
A music video in support of Mudvayne's fifth single "Do What You Do" off their fourth major studio album "The New Game" has been debuted. The video is directed by Frankie Nasso and filmed on the same day the band shot music videos for "Fish Out of Water" and "A New Game".
"The New Game" will be available for purchase across the U.S. on November 18. Speaking about the upcoming LP, their producer Dave Fortman said, "It's heavy and has great hooks but it also has some moments that are a little more rock 'n' roll that are really cool. It's not anything drastic, but every now and then you'll catch a little hint of old-school rock. Also, the tones are a little more earthy sounding and a little warmer than 'Lost and Found'."
As a promotional project for the effort, the metal band use an innovative marketing approach enabling fans to discover their music in a brand new way by launching a fan contest named "The New Game". Beginning the day of the album's release, fans will find items or clues inside their album packaging to play the game. The items will be varied from a unique code number they will need to register on the band's official website, 11 mugshot photos of different suspects as well as full back-story on the situation involving each suspect.
Mudvayne's "Do What You Do" music video:
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage