Video Premiere: Mudvayne's 'Do What You Do'
A music video in support of Mudvayne's fifth single "Do What You Do" off their fourth major studio album "The New Game" has been debuted. The video is directed by Frankie Nasso and filmed on the same day the band shot music videos for "Fish Out of Water" and "A New Game".
"The New Game" will be available for purchase across the U.S. on November 18. Speaking about the upcoming LP, their producer Dave Fortman said, "It's heavy and has great hooks but it also has some moments that are a little more rock 'n' roll that are really cool. It's not anything drastic, but every now and then you'll catch a little hint of old-school rock. Also, the tones are a little more earthy sounding and a little warmer than 'Lost and Found'."
As a promotional project for the effort, the metal band use an innovative marketing approach enabling fans to discover their music in a brand new way by launching a fan contest named "The New Game". Beginning the day of the album's release, fans will find items or clues inside their album packaging to play the game. The items will be varied from a unique code number they will need to register on the band's official website, 11 mugshot photos of different suspects as well as full back-story on the situation involving each suspect.
Mudvayne's "Do What You Do" music video:
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement