Lisa Loeb to Launch Glasses Line
Singer Lisa Loeb gives her love for glasses a whole new meaning with a plan to launch her own line of eye wear. The line, which has yet to be named, is set to be released on the market in March next year.
"I love glasses, I needed a new pair and people always ask me where I get my glasses," Lisa revealed to OK! magazine on what prompted her to create the glasses line while she was attending the Juicy Couture 5th Ave Flagship Store Opening back on November 6. "So I decided to create a line to share the love of being able to see. We've been working on it for the last six months and it will be in boutiques around the country."
Sharing some tips for choosing the right glasses, Lisa said that she personally thinks "wearing glasses that are comfortable that don't wear me" makes her look stylish and smart. "I've tried glasses that are too artsy or not enough. I like glasses that emphasize parts of my face that I like," she confessed.
Lisa furthermore expressed her willingness to also create a line of sunglasses should her glasses collection is well received on the market. She hasn't detailed on that just yet.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular