Lisa Loeb to Launch Glasses Line
Singer Lisa Loeb gives her love for glasses a whole new meaning with a plan to launch her own line of eye wear. The line, which has yet to be named, is set to be released on the market in March next year.
"I love glasses, I needed a new pair and people always ask me where I get my glasses," Lisa revealed to OK! magazine on what prompted her to create the glasses line while she was attending the Juicy Couture 5th Ave Flagship Store Opening back on November 6. "So I decided to create a line to share the love of being able to see. We've been working on it for the last six months and it will be in boutiques around the country."
Sharing some tips for choosing the right glasses, Lisa said that she personally thinks "wearing glasses that are comfortable that don't wear me" makes her look stylish and smart. "I've tried glasses that are too artsy or not enough. I like glasses that emphasize parts of my face that I like," she confessed.
Lisa furthermore expressed her willingness to also create a line of sunglasses should her glasses collection is well received on the market. She hasn't detailed on that just yet.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'