Taylor Swift Has Hard Times Buying Underwear
Popularity brings change for Taylor Swift, who admits that she finds it hard to shop for underwear without being followed by people. She admitted to Women's Health magazine in a recent cover story she finds her fame has given her hard time buying undies.
Taylor shared her bad experience to the print media, saying that while paying a visit to Victoria's Secret store recently she found out there were 15 people looking at her. They all had their "camera phones out, waiting to take a picture of which kind of underwear I'm going to buy. 'Think she's a small or an extra small?' I wanted to be like, 'Uh, guys? I can hear you!'" she stated.
Aside from her hard times buying underwear, Taylor has on Monday, November 10 revealed she found it hard to sleep while she was awaiting for the U.S. release of her album "Fearless" on Tuesday, November 11. "Hey guys! I should be sleeping, because I have to get up in a few hours to go to Good Morning America tomorrow- but I can't. I can't stop thinking about the fact that in less than 24 HOURS, the new album is going to be out," so she blogged on her MySpace page. "It's crazy to think about, because this is literally everything I've thought about for the past two years."
"Fearless" is Taylor's second studio album. The tracklisting along with the album cover have been released on her website.
More Taylor Swift News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal