Taylor Swift Has Hard Times Buying Underwear
Popularity brings change for Taylor Swift, who admits that she finds it hard to shop for underwear without being followed by people. She admitted to Women's Health magazine in a recent cover story she finds her fame has given her hard time buying undies.
Taylor shared her bad experience to the print media, saying that while paying a visit to Victoria's Secret store recently she found out there were 15 people looking at her. They all had their "camera phones out, waiting to take a picture of which kind of underwear I'm going to buy. 'Think she's a small or an extra small?' I wanted to be like, 'Uh, guys? I can hear you!'" she stated.
Aside from her hard times buying underwear, Taylor has on Monday, November 10 revealed she found it hard to sleep while she was awaiting for the U.S. release of her album "Fearless" on Tuesday, November 11. "Hey guys! I should be sleeping, because I have to get up in a few hours to go to Good Morning America tomorrow- but I can't. I can't stop thinking about the fact that in less than 24 HOURS, the new album is going to be out," so she blogged on her MySpace page. "It's crazy to think about, because this is literally everything I've thought about for the past two years."
"Fearless" is Taylor's second studio album. The tracklisting along with the album cover have been released on her website.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3