Taylor Swift Has Hard Times Buying Underwear
Popularity brings change for Taylor Swift, who admits that she finds it hard to shop for underwear without being followed by people. She admitted to Women's Health magazine in a recent cover story she finds her fame has given her hard time buying undies.
Taylor shared her bad experience to the print media, saying that while paying a visit to Victoria's Secret store recently she found out there were 15 people looking at her. They all had their "camera phones out, waiting to take a picture of which kind of underwear I'm going to buy. 'Think she's a small or an extra small?' I wanted to be like, 'Uh, guys? I can hear you!'" she stated.
Aside from her hard times buying underwear, Taylor has on Monday, November 10 revealed she found it hard to sleep while she was awaiting for the U.S. release of her album "Fearless" on Tuesday, November 11. "Hey guys! I should be sleeping, because I have to get up in a few hours to go to Good Morning America tomorrow- but I can't. I can't stop thinking about the fact that in less than 24 HOURS, the new album is going to be out," so she blogged on her MySpace page. "It's crazy to think about, because this is literally everything I've thought about for the past two years."
"Fearless" is Taylor's second studio album. The tracklisting along with the album cover have been released on her website.
More Taylor Swift News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle