Britney Spears' Son Jayden James Discharged From Hospital
Britney Spears' youngest son Jayden James has been released from the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center, where he's been treated over the weekend for what was cited as "a terrible allergic reaction." The 2-year-old boy was photographed being carried away by his pop superstar mother into a waiting car outside the hospital at about 6 P.M. Monday, November 10.
In the photo which was made public by US Weekly, it can be seen that the mother-son duo was escorted into the SUV by a police and security. One eyewitness testified to have seen Britney looking "totally exhausted."
Britney, according to report, took Jayden back to her family's "Serenity" compound in nearby Kentwood, Lousiana. No words if the boy's father, Kevin Federline, would make his way to see him.
On Monday, November 10, a representative for Spears' family posted a confirmation on the singer's official site, stating "Jayden James Federline was admitted to the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center on Sunday, November 9th. Doctors concluded he had a reaction to something he ingested. He is expected to be discharged tomorrow." Cause of the allergic reaction wasn't disclosed though.
Britney's mother Lynne Spears, brother Bryan Spears, sister Jamie Lynn Spears, and son Sean Preston were all seen at the hospital. Meanwhile, there has yet official confirmation made by the family regarding Jayden's hospital release.
More Britney Spears News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist