Britney Spears' Son Jayden James Discharged From Hospital
Britney Spears' youngest son Jayden James has been released from the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center, where he's been treated over the weekend for what was cited as "a terrible allergic reaction." The 2-year-old boy was photographed being carried away by his pop superstar mother into a waiting car outside the hospital at about 6 P.M. Monday, November 10.
In the photo which was made public by US Weekly, it can be seen that the mother-son duo was escorted into the SUV by a police and security. One eyewitness testified to have seen Britney looking "totally exhausted."
Britney, according to report, took Jayden back to her family's "Serenity" compound in nearby Kentwood, Lousiana. No words if the boy's father, Kevin Federline, would make his way to see him.
On Monday, November 10, a representative for Spears' family posted a confirmation on the singer's official site, stating "Jayden James Federline was admitted to the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center on Sunday, November 9th. Doctors concluded he had a reaction to something he ingested. He is expected to be discharged tomorrow." Cause of the allergic reaction wasn't disclosed though.
Britney's mother Lynne Spears, brother Bryan Spears, sister Jamie Lynn Spears, and son Sean Preston were all seen at the hospital. Meanwhile, there has yet official confirmation made by the family regarding Jayden's hospital release.
More Britney Spears News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'