'Dragonball' Release Date Moved Up
The release date schedule of "Dragonball Evolution" has been shaken up once more, but this time it is met with a great news. Having been pushed back for about eight months in early 2008, the 20th Century Fox have moved the action fantasy film' release date two days ahead of its latest changed schedule.
Instead of heading into theaters on April 10, 2009, the James Wong-directed movie will now make its way to the U.S. big screen on April 8, 2009. Though the U.S. schedule is altered once again, it will still be premiered in Japan on March 13, 2009, as reported by Reelz Channel. Initially, "Dragonball" was set to open on August 15, 2008, but to give more time to work on the special effects and reshoots, it has been pushed back to 2009 slate.
Changed schedule news aside, another leaked "Dragonball" photo has been found. Posted by Dragonball the Movie, it displays Goku sitting atop what appears to be a Can-Am Spyder three-wheeled motorcycle while chowing down a drumstick. This fresh Goku picture can be seen via Dragonball the Movie.
Adapted from the ever-so-popular Japanese manga and anime of the same title, "Dragonball" is produced by Stephen Chow. It features mixed theps from Hollywood to Asian actors, including Justin Chatwin, Emmy Rossum, James Marsters, Chow Yun-Fat, Eriko Tamura, Park Joon Hyung and Jamie Chung.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns