'Dragonball' Release Date Moved Up
The release date schedule of "Dragonball Evolution" has been shaken up once more, but this time it is met with a great news. Having been pushed back for about eight months in early 2008, the 20th Century Fox have moved the action fantasy film' release date two days ahead of its latest changed schedule.
Instead of heading into theaters on April 10, 2009, the James Wong-directed movie will now make its way to the U.S. big screen on April 8, 2009. Though the U.S. schedule is altered once again, it will still be premiered in Japan on March 13, 2009, as reported by Reelz Channel. Initially, "Dragonball" was set to open on August 15, 2008, but to give more time to work on the special effects and reshoots, it has been pushed back to 2009 slate.
Changed schedule news aside, another leaked "Dragonball" photo has been found. Posted by Dragonball the Movie, it displays Goku sitting atop what appears to be a Can-Am Spyder three-wheeled motorcycle while chowing down a drumstick. This fresh Goku picture can be seen via Dragonball the Movie.
Adapted from the ever-so-popular Japanese manga and anime of the same title, "Dragonball" is produced by Stephen Chow. It features mixed theps from Hollywood to Asian actors, including Justin Chatwin, Emmy Rossum, James Marsters, Chow Yun-Fat, Eriko Tamura, Park Joon Hyung and Jamie Chung.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March