'Dragonball' Release Date Moved Up
The release date schedule of "Dragonball Evolution" has been shaken up once more, but this time it is met with a great news. Having been pushed back for about eight months in early 2008, the 20th Century Fox have moved the action fantasy film' release date two days ahead of its latest changed schedule.
Instead of heading into theaters on April 10, 2009, the James Wong-directed movie will now make its way to the U.S. big screen on April 8, 2009. Though the U.S. schedule is altered once again, it will still be premiered in Japan on March 13, 2009, as reported by Reelz Channel. Initially, "Dragonball" was set to open on August 15, 2008, but to give more time to work on the special effects and reshoots, it has been pushed back to 2009 slate.
Changed schedule news aside, another leaked "Dragonball" photo has been found. Posted by Dragonball the Movie, it displays Goku sitting atop what appears to be a Can-Am Spyder three-wheeled motorcycle while chowing down a drumstick. This fresh Goku picture can be seen via Dragonball the Movie.
Adapted from the ever-so-popular Japanese manga and anime of the same title, "Dragonball" is produced by Stephen Chow. It features mixed theps from Hollywood to Asian actors, including Justin Chatwin, Emmy Rossum, James Marsters, Chow Yun-Fat, Eriko Tamura, Park Joon Hyung and Jamie Chung.
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says