Lindsay Lohan 'Maybe' Bisexual, Loves Samantha Ronson 'Very Much'
Actress-singer Lindsay Lohan addresses the long persistent rumors of her sexuality, saying "Maybe. Yeah" when asked if she's a bisexual, but says "No" when asked if she's a lesbian. Featured on the cover of the December issue of Harper's Bazaar, she has a tell-all interview session with the publication, the excerpt of which has hit the web Monday, November 10, spilling the beans on some private matters, like her relationship with celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson and the drama in her family.
Refusing to talk about her love life, Lindsay says, "I feel like it jinxes it." She goes on explaining, "It's hard. The second I start talking about whomever I'm seeing, a month or two later it's failed." Then asked about a possible future wedding, she admits she would "eventually" have one, but whether that will be with a man or a woman, "I don't know," she adds.
Not naming Samantha in exact, Lindsay furthermore tells the publication as referring to her rumored lesbian lover, "I think it's pretty obvious who I'm seeing. I think it's no shock to anyone that it's been going on for quite some time ... She's a wonderful person and I love her very much."
Lindsay, who claims she never feels embarrassed about being attracted to a woman, reveals to Harper's Bazaar that she once also talked to younger sister Ali Lohan about her relationship with Samantha. "Ali's known Samantha for a really long time. And she's like, 'Whatever it is, I support you. I probably won't ever do what it is you're doing, but I'm happy for you," she says, adding that "Ali's very mature. I've told her that it's okay to like a boy or a girl if you're comfortable with it and it's something you believe you want to do. And I told her not to be afraid of who she wants to be."
The rest of the interview features Linday talking about her pre-and-post rehab life style, her relationship with the paparazzi and the media, and also her hard work for a comeback in the entertainment industry. The December issue of Harper's Bazaar will hit the newsstands next Tuesday, November 18.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors