Miley Cyrus Hates Sharing Bathroom With Men
Miley Cyrus reveals another bad experience beside cleaning the toilets when she was still 11 and having her wig burned, telling Top Of The Pops magazine she can't stand sharing the bathroom with men because they are untidy. "I'm never getting married because I can't take sharing a bathroom!" the publication quotes her as saying.
Miley goes on telling her story, "There were five of us on the tour bus recently and we all shared one bathroom. I shared it with three boys, included my dad. It was horrible. I'd have all my make-up out and someone would put their toothbrush on top of it - that's disgusting!" Worse, "my brother used my toothbrush to comb his eyebrows one day. I was like, 'This is getting seriously ridiculous. I'm getting my own bus because I can't handle this!'" she adds.
Switching the topic into her date life, Miley admits her popularity even scares guys who want to get close to her because it makes them feeling intimidated. On that matter she complains, "I never got asked out - ever. I am just going to say it's down to the boys being intimidated, because I don't know what the problem is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money