Miley Cyrus Hates Sharing Bathroom With Men
Miley Cyrus reveals another bad experience beside cleaning the toilets when she was still 11 and having her wig burned, telling Top Of The Pops magazine she can't stand sharing the bathroom with men because they are untidy. "I'm never getting married because I can't take sharing a bathroom!" the publication quotes her as saying.
Miley goes on telling her story, "There were five of us on the tour bus recently and we all shared one bathroom. I shared it with three boys, included my dad. It was horrible. I'd have all my make-up out and someone would put their toothbrush on top of it - that's disgusting!" Worse, "my brother used my toothbrush to comb his eyebrows one day. I was like, 'This is getting seriously ridiculous. I'm getting my own bus because I can't handle this!'" she adds.
Switching the topic into her date life, Miley admits her popularity even scares guys who want to get close to her because it makes them feeling intimidated. On that matter she complains, "I never got asked out - ever. I am just going to say it's down to the boys being intimidated, because I don't know what the problem is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers