Miley Cyrus Hates Sharing Bathroom With Men
Miley Cyrus reveals another bad experience beside cleaning the toilets when she was still 11 and having her wig burned, telling Top Of The Pops magazine she can't stand sharing the bathroom with men because they are untidy. "I'm never getting married because I can't take sharing a bathroom!" the publication quotes her as saying.
Miley goes on telling her story, "There were five of us on the tour bus recently and we all shared one bathroom. I shared it with three boys, included my dad. It was horrible. I'd have all my make-up out and someone would put their toothbrush on top of it - that's disgusting!" Worse, "my brother used my toothbrush to comb his eyebrows one day. I was like, 'This is getting seriously ridiculous. I'm getting my own bus because I can't handle this!'" she adds.
Switching the topic into her date life, Miley admits her popularity even scares guys who want to get close to her because it makes them feeling intimidated. On that matter she complains, "I never got asked out - ever. I am just going to say it's down to the boys being intimidated, because I don't know what the problem is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video