Miley Cyrus Hates Sharing Bathroom With Men
Miley Cyrus reveals another bad experience beside cleaning the toilets when she was still 11 and having her wig burned, telling Top Of The Pops magazine she can't stand sharing the bathroom with men because they are untidy. "I'm never getting married because I can't take sharing a bathroom!" the publication quotes her as saying.
Miley goes on telling her story, "There were five of us on the tour bus recently and we all shared one bathroom. I shared it with three boys, included my dad. It was horrible. I'd have all my make-up out and someone would put their toothbrush on top of it - that's disgusting!" Worse, "my brother used my toothbrush to comb his eyebrows one day. I was like, 'This is getting seriously ridiculous. I'm getting my own bus because I can't handle this!'" she adds.
Switching the topic into her date life, Miley admits her popularity even scares guys who want to get close to her because it makes them feeling intimidated. On that matter she complains, "I never got asked out - ever. I am just going to say it's down to the boys being intimidated, because I don't know what the problem is."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory