Preview of 'True Blood' 1.11: To Love Is to Bury
With only two episodes left in season one of "True Blood", HBO have teased the next Sunday, November 16 episode of the vampire drama series. The video posted below contains two promos, the first one is the actual sneak peek to the episode 1.11, while the one following is said to be a fan's version.
Through the video, it can be seen that in the next episode entitled "To Love Is to Bury", Sookie and Sam are getting closer to one another with the absence of Bill in Sookie's life. The two also try to squeeze out information behind Sookie's recent mystic visions from philandering police officer. In the meantime, Bill fulfills the conditions of the tribunal's sentence although he and Eric are left astonished over Jessica.
The episode which will be aired on the network at 9/8c also sees Jason and Amy worrying over their future, while Tara's anger over Lettie Mae's refusal to bail her out of jail is tempered when Maryann Forrester, a wealthy social worker, helps her. Those people aside, Lafayette decides to pay a hypocrite state senator a visit on the campaign trail, and Jason lands himself in trouble with the law again.
Based on Charlaine Harris' book, "Southern Vampire Mysteries", "Blood" stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer as Sookie and Bill. They are supported by a group of cast ensemble, that include Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Michael Raymond-James and Jim Parrack.
To Love Is to Bury Preview:
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande