Preview of 'True Blood' 1.11: To Love Is to Bury
With only two episodes left in season one of "True Blood", HBO have teased the next Sunday, November 16 episode of the vampire drama series. The video posted below contains two promos, the first one is the actual sneak peek to the episode 1.11, while the one following is said to be a fan's version.
Through the video, it can be seen that in the next episode entitled "To Love Is to Bury", Sookie and Sam are getting closer to one another with the absence of Bill in Sookie's life. The two also try to squeeze out information behind Sookie's recent mystic visions from philandering police officer. In the meantime, Bill fulfills the conditions of the tribunal's sentence although he and Eric are left astonished over Jessica.
The episode which will be aired on the network at 9/8c also sees Jason and Amy worrying over their future, while Tara's anger over Lettie Mae's refusal to bail her out of jail is tempered when Maryann Forrester, a wealthy social worker, helps her. Those people aside, Lafayette decides to pay a hypocrite state senator a visit on the campaign trail, and Jason lands himself in trouble with the law again.
Based on Charlaine Harris' book, "Southern Vampire Mysteries", "Blood" stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer as Sookie and Bill. They are supported by a group of cast ensemble, that include Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Michael Raymond-James and Jim Parrack.
To Love Is to Bury Preview:
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments