Preview of 'True Blood' 1.11: To Love Is to Bury
With only two episodes left in season one of "True Blood", HBO have teased the next Sunday, November 16 episode of the vampire drama series. The video posted below contains two promos, the first one is the actual sneak peek to the episode 1.11, while the one following is said to be a fan's version.
Through the video, it can be seen that in the next episode entitled "To Love Is to Bury", Sookie and Sam are getting closer to one another with the absence of Bill in Sookie's life. The two also try to squeeze out information behind Sookie's recent mystic visions from philandering police officer. In the meantime, Bill fulfills the conditions of the tribunal's sentence although he and Eric are left astonished over Jessica.
The episode which will be aired on the network at 9/8c also sees Jason and Amy worrying over their future, while Tara's anger over Lettie Mae's refusal to bail her out of jail is tempered when Maryann Forrester, a wealthy social worker, helps her. Those people aside, Lafayette decides to pay a hypocrite state senator a visit on the campaign trail, and Jason lands himself in trouble with the law again.
Based on Charlaine Harris' book, "Southern Vampire Mysteries", "Blood" stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer as Sookie and Bill. They are supported by a group of cast ensemble, that include Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Michael Raymond-James and Jim Parrack.
To Love Is to Bury Preview:
More True Blood News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says