Preview of 'True Blood' 1.11: To Love Is to Bury
With only two episodes left in season one of "True Blood", HBO have teased the next Sunday, November 16 episode of the vampire drama series. The video posted below contains two promos, the first one is the actual sneak peek to the episode 1.11, while the one following is said to be a fan's version.
Through the video, it can be seen that in the next episode entitled "To Love Is to Bury", Sookie and Sam are getting closer to one another with the absence of Bill in Sookie's life. The two also try to squeeze out information behind Sookie's recent mystic visions from philandering police officer. In the meantime, Bill fulfills the conditions of the tribunal's sentence although he and Eric are left astonished over Jessica.
The episode which will be aired on the network at 9/8c also sees Jason and Amy worrying over their future, while Tara's anger over Lettie Mae's refusal to bail her out of jail is tempered when Maryann Forrester, a wealthy social worker, helps her. Those people aside, Lafayette decides to pay a hypocrite state senator a visit on the campaign trail, and Jason lands himself in trouble with the law again.
Based on Charlaine Harris' book, "Southern Vampire Mysteries", "Blood" stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer as Sookie and Bill. They are supported by a group of cast ensemble, that include Ryan Kwanten, Rutina Wesley, Michael Raymond-James and Jim Parrack.
To Love Is to Bury Preview:
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert