LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian, and Rosanna Arquette Star on Lifetime's Original Movie
Lifetime's upcoming project is called "Nora Roberts' Northern Lights". The network's original movie will star the Grammy-Award winner LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian from "Ugly Betty", and Rosanna Arquette from "Desperately Seeking Susan".
Rimes will play as Meg Galligan, an independent and feisty bush pilot with her own demons. She becomes a love interest of Cibrian's character, Nate Burns, a former Baltimore policeman who starts a new life as a chief of police in Lunacy, Alaska. Meanwhile, Arquette will play as Rimes' mother, Charlene. The film is executive produced by Peter Guber and Stephanie Germain.
Announcing the three stars' contribution in the upcoming TV movie, Tanya Lopez, Senior Vice President for Original Movies of Lifetime Networks, said, "Between the loyal fans of both Nora Roberts and the multi-talented LeAnn Rimes, we think this will be a perfect union." She added, "Viewers will be excited to see the pages of another Nora Roberts' book come to life in this movie."
"Nora Roberts' Northern Lights" is one of the four Roberts' movies which will be premiered in 2009. The other three movies are "Nora Roberts' Midnight Bayou," "Nora Roberts' Tribute" and "Nora Roberts' High Noon."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance