LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian, and Rosanna Arquette Star on Lifetime's Original Movie
Lifetime's upcoming project is called "Nora Roberts' Northern Lights". The network's original movie will star the Grammy-Award winner LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian from "Ugly Betty", and Rosanna Arquette from "Desperately Seeking Susan".
Rimes will play as Meg Galligan, an independent and feisty bush pilot with her own demons. She becomes a love interest of Cibrian's character, Nate Burns, a former Baltimore policeman who starts a new life as a chief of police in Lunacy, Alaska. Meanwhile, Arquette will play as Rimes' mother, Charlene. The film is executive produced by Peter Guber and Stephanie Germain.
Announcing the three stars' contribution in the upcoming TV movie, Tanya Lopez, Senior Vice President for Original Movies of Lifetime Networks, said, "Between the loyal fans of both Nora Roberts and the multi-talented LeAnn Rimes, we think this will be a perfect union." She added, "Viewers will be excited to see the pages of another Nora Roberts' book come to life in this movie."
"Nora Roberts' Northern Lights" is one of the four Roberts' movies which will be premiered in 2009. The other three movies are "Nora Roberts' Midnight Bayou," "Nora Roberts' Tribute" and "Nora Roberts' High Noon."
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!
- Amy Adams Tries to Save The World From Aliens in Tense 'Arrival' Trailer
- Shania Twain Promises New Music, Carrie Underwood Gets Teary at CMT Artists of the Year
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Expecting Second Child With Wife Sophie Hunter
- Ciara Drops Defamation Suit Against Ex Future Because She Has Too Much Money