John McCain and Sarah Palin Sign for First Interviews Post Election
Former Presidential candidate from Republican party, John McCain, will have his first interview after his defeat in the election to the first African-American elected president, Barack Obama. McCain has signed a deal to appear on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno".
It has been reported that McCain's interview appearance on the show is going to be aired this week, November 11. The day of McCain's first TV interview coincides Veterans Day. The Arizona senator has already done some interviews on the same show before and during his campaign for presidential election.
Meanwhile, FOX news channel has won a chance to get Sarah Palin's first TV interview, beating some other networks. Spokesperson Bill McAllister told to the Associated Press, "The intensity of all the interest is amazing, everyone wants to talk to her." Alaska Governor will have her first interview on November 10 at 10 P.M. in Alaska with FOX's Greta Van Susteren.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie