John McCain and Sarah Palin Sign for First Interviews Post Election
Former Presidential candidate from Republican party, John McCain, will have his first interview after his defeat in the election to the first African-American elected president, Barack Obama. McCain has signed a deal to appear on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno".
It has been reported that McCain's interview appearance on the show is going to be aired this week, November 11. The day of McCain's first TV interview coincides Veterans Day. The Arizona senator has already done some interviews on the same show before and during his campaign for presidential election.
Meanwhile, FOX news channel has won a chance to get Sarah Palin's first TV interview, beating some other networks. Spokesperson Bill McAllister told to the Associated Press, "The intensity of all the interest is amazing, everyone wants to talk to her." Alaska Governor will have her first interview on November 10 at 10 P.M. in Alaska with FOX's Greta Van Susteren.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC