John McCain and Sarah Palin Sign for First Interviews Post Election
Former Presidential candidate from Republican party, John McCain, will have his first interview after his defeat in the election to the first African-American elected president, Barack Obama. McCain has signed a deal to appear on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno".
It has been reported that McCain's interview appearance on the show is going to be aired this week, November 11. The day of McCain's first TV interview coincides Veterans Day. The Arizona senator has already done some interviews on the same show before and during his campaign for presidential election.
Meanwhile, FOX news channel has won a chance to get Sarah Palin's first TV interview, beating some other networks. Spokesperson Bill McAllister told to the Associated Press, "The intensity of all the interest is amazing, everyone wants to talk to her." Alaska Governor will have her first interview on November 10 at 10 P.M. in Alaska with FOX's Greta Van Susteren.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?