John McCain and Sarah Palin Sign for First Interviews Post Election
Former Presidential candidate from Republican party, John McCain, will have his first interview after his defeat in the election to the first African-American elected president, Barack Obama. McCain has signed a deal to appear on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno".
It has been reported that McCain's interview appearance on the show is going to be aired this week, November 11. The day of McCain's first TV interview coincides Veterans Day. The Arizona senator has already done some interviews on the same show before and during his campaign for presidential election.
Meanwhile, FOX news channel has won a chance to get Sarah Palin's first TV interview, beating some other networks. Spokesperson Bill McAllister told to the Associated Press, "The intensity of all the interest is amazing, everyone wants to talk to her." Alaska Governor will have her first interview on November 10 at 10 P.M. in Alaska with FOX's Greta Van Susteren.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'