John McCain and Sarah Palin Sign for First Interviews Post Election
Former Presidential candidate from Republican party, John McCain, will have his first interview after his defeat in the election to the first African-American elected president, Barack Obama. McCain has signed a deal to appear on NBC's "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno".
It has been reported that McCain's interview appearance on the show is going to be aired this week, November 11. The day of McCain's first TV interview coincides Veterans Day. The Arizona senator has already done some interviews on the same show before and during his campaign for presidential election.
Meanwhile, FOX news channel has won a chance to get Sarah Palin's first TV interview, beating some other networks. Spokesperson Bill McAllister told to the Associated Press, "The intensity of all the interest is amazing, everyone wants to talk to her." Alaska Governor will have her first interview on November 10 at 10 P.M. in Alaska with FOX's Greta Van Susteren.
More Sarah Palin News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'