Ellen Pompeo to Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Las Vegas Trip
Ellen Pompeo and her husband Chris Ivery won't be celebrating the first anniversary of their wedding until this coming Sunday, November 9, but they reportedly have planned to mark the day in style with a trip to Las Vegas. An unnamed source gives E! Online some details about the planned festivity.
First of all, Ellen and Chris will get their party started at Tao restaurant and nightclub on Saturday night, November 8 to coincide with the hot spot's third anniversary. There, the pair will be joined by actress Kate Walsh, Ellen's co-star in the hit TV series "Grey's Anatomy", and her husband Alex Young, the source informs.
Then on the weekend, Ellen and Chris will head for Sin City, where they've been planning to stay in a "plush suite" at the Palazzo hotel. "They wanted to do something special, but didn't want to go too far because of Ellen's filming schedule," the source says.
Ellen and Chris, who's a music producer, first met at a Los Angeles grocery store in 2003. They began dating about six months later and became engaged in November 2006. On November 9 last year, they made their union official in a low key ceremony at New York's City Hall.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'