Video Premiere: Gnarls Barkley's 'Mystery Man'
A music video to support Gnarls Barkley's single "Mystery Man" has been premiered. Shot in 2-D animated scenes, it mostly presents paper-made Superman flying over a town trying to save it from a monster's attack.
"Mystery Man" is a non-album track which will appear on the band's "Who's Gonna Save My Soul [EP]". Speaking of the song itself, the band said, "It's a song we weren't sure what to do with. We didn't know how to finish it, but we still liked what we had. It's half instrumental and half vocals."
The band's forthcoming EP is due out on November 11 in the U.S. via Atlantic Records. It will list four different versions of song "Who's Gonna Save My Soul" including its original version, demo version, instrumental version, and audio version of MTV's "52 Bands". In addition, the live version of single "Neighbors" taped during their performance at 40-Watt Club in Athens will also be added to the EP.
Gnarls Barkley's "Mystery Man" music video:
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester