Video Premiere: Gnarls Barkley's 'Mystery Man'
A music video to support Gnarls Barkley's single "Mystery Man" has been premiered. Shot in 2-D animated scenes, it mostly presents paper-made Superman flying over a town trying to save it from a monster's attack.
"Mystery Man" is a non-album track which will appear on the band's "Who's Gonna Save My Soul [EP]". Speaking of the song itself, the band said, "It's a song we weren't sure what to do with. We didn't know how to finish it, but we still liked what we had. It's half instrumental and half vocals."
The band's forthcoming EP is due out on November 11 in the U.S. via Atlantic Records. It will list four different versions of song "Who's Gonna Save My Soul" including its original version, demo version, instrumental version, and audio version of MTV's "52 Bands". In addition, the live version of single "Neighbors" taped during their performance at 40-Watt Club in Athens will also be added to the EP.
Gnarls Barkley's "Mystery Man" music video:
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies