Video Premiere: Gnarls Barkley's 'Mystery Man'
A music video to support Gnarls Barkley's single "Mystery Man" has been premiered. Shot in 2-D animated scenes, it mostly presents paper-made Superman flying over a town trying to save it from a monster's attack.
"Mystery Man" is a non-album track which will appear on the band's "Who's Gonna Save My Soul [EP]". Speaking of the song itself, the band said, "It's a song we weren't sure what to do with. We didn't know how to finish it, but we still liked what we had. It's half instrumental and half vocals."
The band's forthcoming EP is due out on November 11 in the U.S. via Atlantic Records. It will list four different versions of song "Who's Gonna Save My Soul" including its original version, demo version, instrumental version, and audio version of MTV's "52 Bands". In addition, the live version of single "Neighbors" taped during their performance at 40-Watt Club in Athens will also be added to the EP.
Gnarls Barkley's "Mystery Man" music video:
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris