Video Premiere: Gnarls Barkley's 'Mystery Man'
A music video to support Gnarls Barkley's single "Mystery Man" has been premiered. Shot in 2-D animated scenes, it mostly presents paper-made Superman flying over a town trying to save it from a monster's attack.
"Mystery Man" is a non-album track which will appear on the band's "Who's Gonna Save My Soul [EP]". Speaking of the song itself, the band said, "It's a song we weren't sure what to do with. We didn't know how to finish it, but we still liked what we had. It's half instrumental and half vocals."
The band's forthcoming EP is due out on November 11 in the U.S. via Atlantic Records. It will list four different versions of song "Who's Gonna Save My Soul" including its original version, demo version, instrumental version, and audio version of MTV's "52 Bands". In addition, the live version of single "Neighbors" taped during their performance at 40-Watt Club in Athens will also be added to the EP.
Gnarls Barkley's "Mystery Man" music video:
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!