Video Premiere: Gnarls Barkley's 'Mystery Man'
A music video to support Gnarls Barkley's single "Mystery Man" has been premiered. Shot in 2-D animated scenes, it mostly presents paper-made Superman flying over a town trying to save it from a monster's attack.
"Mystery Man" is a non-album track which will appear on the band's "Who's Gonna Save My Soul [EP]". Speaking of the song itself, the band said, "It's a song we weren't sure what to do with. We didn't know how to finish it, but we still liked what we had. It's half instrumental and half vocals."
The band's forthcoming EP is due out on November 11 in the U.S. via Atlantic Records. It will list four different versions of song "Who's Gonna Save My Soul" including its original version, demo version, instrumental version, and audio version of MTV's "52 Bands". In addition, the live version of single "Neighbors" taped during their performance at 40-Watt Club in Athens will also be added to the EP.
Gnarls Barkley's "Mystery Man" music video:
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy