Christina Aguilera's Promo Video for Upcoming Greatest Hits LP
Gearing up to release her greatest hits album later this month, Christina Aguilera comes out with a commercial video promoting her upcoming compilation LP. Featuring comic-book inspired scenes, the video shows her with blonde hair, bright-red lips and superhero costumes, performing a short set of her latest single "Keeps Gettin' Better".
Aguilera's first greatest hits effort is titled "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits". Scheduled to be dropped across the U.S. on November 11 exclusively through Target, the forthcoming LP will include new versions of her previous hits such as "Genie in a Bottle", "Beautiful", "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)", "What a Girl Wants", and a remake of "Lady Marmalade", the 2001 song which also features Lil' Kim, Mya, and Pink.
Christina Aguilera's promotional video of "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits":
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation