Christina Aguilera's Promo Video for Upcoming Greatest Hits LP
Gearing up to release her greatest hits album later this month, Christina Aguilera comes out with a commercial video promoting her upcoming compilation LP. Featuring comic-book inspired scenes, the video shows her with blonde hair, bright-red lips and superhero costumes, performing a short set of her latest single "Keeps Gettin' Better".
Aguilera's first greatest hits effort is titled "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits". Scheduled to be dropped across the U.S. on November 11 exclusively through Target, the forthcoming LP will include new versions of her previous hits such as "Genie in a Bottle", "Beautiful", "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)", "What a Girl Wants", and a remake of "Lady Marmalade", the 2001 song which also features Lil' Kim, Mya, and Pink.
Christina Aguilera's promotional video of "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits":
More Christina Aguilera News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week