Christina Aguilera's Promo Video for Upcoming Greatest Hits LP
Gearing up to release her greatest hits album later this month, Christina Aguilera comes out with a commercial video promoting her upcoming compilation LP. Featuring comic-book inspired scenes, the video shows her with blonde hair, bright-red lips and superhero costumes, performing a short set of her latest single "Keeps Gettin' Better".
Aguilera's first greatest hits effort is titled "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits". Scheduled to be dropped across the U.S. on November 11 exclusively through Target, the forthcoming LP will include new versions of her previous hits such as "Genie in a Bottle", "Beautiful", "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)", "What a Girl Wants", and a remake of "Lady Marmalade", the 2001 song which also features Lil' Kim, Mya, and Pink.
Christina Aguilera's promotional video of "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits":
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill