Christina Aguilera's Promo Video for Upcoming Greatest Hits LP
Gearing up to release her greatest hits album later this month, Christina Aguilera comes out with a commercial video promoting her upcoming compilation LP. Featuring comic-book inspired scenes, the video shows her with blonde hair, bright-red lips and superhero costumes, performing a short set of her latest single "Keeps Gettin' Better".
Aguilera's first greatest hits effort is titled "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits". Scheduled to be dropped across the U.S. on November 11 exclusively through Target, the forthcoming LP will include new versions of her previous hits such as "Genie in a Bottle", "Beautiful", "Come on Over (All I Want Is You)", "What a Girl Wants", and a remake of "Lady Marmalade", the 2001 song which also features Lil' Kim, Mya, and Pink.
Christina Aguilera's promotional video of "Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits":
More Christina Aguilera News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young