Preview of 'Ugly Betty' 5.08: Tornado Girl
Betty will get out of the Mode office in the next episode of "Ugly Betty". She must prevent an issue of Mode from shipping that could result in a PR nightmare for the magazine, but problem is, Daniel is at a company retreat and cannot be reached. Betty who has been handed out the responsibility to be the person in charge must deal with it with the 'help' of Marc and Amanda.
Also in "Tornado Girl", Hilda starts a clandestine beauty salon when the city turns down her permit for a legal business, and Connor's fiance (guest star Sarah LeFleur) meets the Modies. The episode will be aired on November 13, presenting guest star Ralph Macchio as Archie Rodriguez.
It has just been announced that executive producer Joel Fields has left the show after eight months. His departure is explained as the completion of his mission to help the show transitioning to a New York-based production.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says