Preview of 'Ugly Betty' 5.08: Tornado Girl
Betty will get out of the Mode office in the next episode of "Ugly Betty". She must prevent an issue of Mode from shipping that could result in a PR nightmare for the magazine, but problem is, Daniel is at a company retreat and cannot be reached. Betty who has been handed out the responsibility to be the person in charge must deal with it with the 'help' of Marc and Amanda.
Also in "Tornado Girl", Hilda starts a clandestine beauty salon when the city turns down her permit for a legal business, and Connor's fiance (guest star Sarah LeFleur) meets the Modies. The episode will be aired on November 13, presenting guest star Ralph Macchio as Archie Rodriguez.
It has just been announced that executive producer Joel Fields has left the show after eight months. His departure is explained as the completion of his mission to help the show transitioning to a New York-based production.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves