Preview of 'Ugly Betty' 5.08: Tornado Girl
Betty will get out of the Mode office in the next episode of "Ugly Betty". She must prevent an issue of Mode from shipping that could result in a PR nightmare for the magazine, but problem is, Daniel is at a company retreat and cannot be reached. Betty who has been handed out the responsibility to be the person in charge must deal with it with the 'help' of Marc and Amanda.
Also in "Tornado Girl", Hilda starts a clandestine beauty salon when the city turns down her permit for a legal business, and Connor's fiance (guest star Sarah LeFleur) meets the Modies. The episode will be aired on November 13, presenting guest star Ralph Macchio as Archie Rodriguez.
It has just been announced that executive producer Joel Fields has left the show after eight months. His departure is explained as the completion of his mission to help the show transitioning to a New York-based production.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal