Preview of 'Ugly Betty' 5.08: Tornado Girl
Betty will get out of the Mode office in the next episode of "Ugly Betty". She must prevent an issue of Mode from shipping that could result in a PR nightmare for the magazine, but problem is, Daniel is at a company retreat and cannot be reached. Betty who has been handed out the responsibility to be the person in charge must deal with it with the 'help' of Marc and Amanda.
Also in "Tornado Girl", Hilda starts a clandestine beauty salon when the city turns down her permit for a legal business, and Connor's fiance (guest star Sarah LeFleur) meets the Modies. The episode will be aired on November 13, presenting guest star Ralph Macchio as Archie Rodriguez.
It has just been announced that executive producer Joel Fields has left the show after eight months. His departure is explained as the completion of his mission to help the show transitioning to a New York-based production.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip