Leonardo DiCaprio Has 'Total Respect' for Zac Efron
Movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio admitted in an interview with FOXNews.com's Neil Sean that he has "total respect for how young stars", like Zac Efron, deal with fame. Greater than that, he even thinks of passing down the "sex symbol" status attached to him by many people to the "High School Musical" star.
"I look at young Zac Efron and think 'Go get it pal, leave me in peace,'" Leo said in a statement. "I was never happy with the teen idol tag at all - never wanted to be a sex symbol or all that stuff - it was the work that appealed to me. Really nothing else."
Willing to dish more about his personal life, Leo told Neil he isn't ready to get married just yet. "I get asked that all the time and yeah, it kind of makes me think I should grow up a bit really," the actor revealed. "I believe in marriage and all that for sure, but have I met the right person yet? Well, I will let you know when it happens."
As for his acting career, Leo has been kept busy with the hectic promotional schedule of his latest movie, "Body of Lies," which has been premiered in U.S. theaters on October 10. Besides, he also has several other big screen movies in the pipeline, naming one which is about to be debuted in U.S. on December 26 is "Revolutionary Road."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson