Leonardo DiCaprio Has 'Total Respect' for Zac Efron
Movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio admitted in an interview with FOXNews.com's Neil Sean that he has "total respect for how young stars", like Zac Efron, deal with fame. Greater than that, he even thinks of passing down the "sex symbol" status attached to him by many people to the "High School Musical" star.
"I look at young Zac Efron and think 'Go get it pal, leave me in peace,'" Leo said in a statement. "I was never happy with the teen idol tag at all - never wanted to be a sex symbol or all that stuff - it was the work that appealed to me. Really nothing else."
Willing to dish more about his personal life, Leo told Neil he isn't ready to get married just yet. "I get asked that all the time and yeah, it kind of makes me think I should grow up a bit really," the actor revealed. "I believe in marriage and all that for sure, but have I met the right person yet? Well, I will let you know when it happens."
As for his acting career, Leo has been kept busy with the hectic promotional schedule of his latest movie, "Body of Lies," which has been premiered in U.S. theaters on October 10. Besides, he also has several other big screen movies in the pipeline, naming one which is about to be debuted in U.S. on December 26 is "Revolutionary Road."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'