Leonardo DiCaprio Has 'Total Respect' for Zac Efron
Movie hunk Leonardo DiCaprio admitted in an interview with FOXNews.com's Neil Sean that he has "total respect for how young stars", like Zac Efron, deal with fame. Greater than that, he even thinks of passing down the "sex symbol" status attached to him by many people to the "High School Musical" star.
"I look at young Zac Efron and think 'Go get it pal, leave me in peace,'" Leo said in a statement. "I was never happy with the teen idol tag at all - never wanted to be a sex symbol or all that stuff - it was the work that appealed to me. Really nothing else."
Willing to dish more about his personal life, Leo told Neil he isn't ready to get married just yet. "I get asked that all the time and yeah, it kind of makes me think I should grow up a bit really," the actor revealed. "I believe in marriage and all that for sure, but have I met the right person yet? Well, I will let you know when it happens."
As for his acting career, Leo has been kept busy with the hectic promotional schedule of his latest movie, "Body of Lies," which has been premiered in U.S. theaters on October 10. Besides, he also has several other big screen movies in the pipeline, naming one which is about to be debuted in U.S. on December 26 is "Revolutionary Road."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS