Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.08: These Ties That Bind
Seattle Grace Hospital will deal with a new personality in the November 13 episode of "Grey's Anatomy". One of Meredith's oldest friends, Sadie, enrolls a job as an intern at the hospital but Mer's friends are less than welcoming to her.
Lexie leads her fellow interns in secretive, unorthodox surgical training sessions, and a new surgeon, Virginia Dixon, brings rules and order to the OR. Dr. Hunt, meanwhile, continues to pester on the other doctors with his trauma room method, and causes further rift, especially with Sloan.
The episode is called "These Ties That Bind" and will air on November 13.
Sadie, played by Melissa George, is described as an Angelina Jolie-like character who is "naughty" and "mischievous". Executive producer Betsy Beers told TV Guide that the arrival of Sadie ups the risk factor in Lexie's underground procedures until there are "some serious ramifications for the hospital."
With the controversy surrounding the show as of lately, it has been reported that the show is eliminating loose ends for gay story. Since Sadie was due to have a fling with Callie, rumors are circulating that there has been a change of script. An insider told E!'s Kristin Dos Santos, "She starts off flirting with Callie but it never goes anywhere."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande