Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.08: These Ties That Bind
Seattle Grace Hospital will deal with a new personality in the November 13 episode of "Grey's Anatomy". One of Meredith's oldest friends, Sadie, enrolls a job as an intern at the hospital but Mer's friends are less than welcoming to her.
Lexie leads her fellow interns in secretive, unorthodox surgical training sessions, and a new surgeon, Virginia Dixon, brings rules and order to the OR. Dr. Hunt, meanwhile, continues to pester on the other doctors with his trauma room method, and causes further rift, especially with Sloan.
The episode is called "These Ties That Bind" and will air on November 13.
Sadie, played by Melissa George, is described as an Angelina Jolie-like character who is "naughty" and "mischievous". Executive producer Betsy Beers told TV Guide that the arrival of Sadie ups the risk factor in Lexie's underground procedures until there are "some serious ramifications for the hospital."
With the controversy surrounding the show as of lately, it has been reported that the show is eliminating loose ends for gay story. Since Sadie was due to have a fling with Callie, rumors are circulating that there has been a change of script. An insider told E!'s Kristin Dos Santos, "She starts off flirting with Callie but it never goes anywhere."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'