Preview of 'Grey's Anatomy' 5.08: These Ties That Bind
Seattle Grace Hospital will deal with a new personality in the November 13 episode of "Grey's Anatomy". One of Meredith's oldest friends, Sadie, enrolls a job as an intern at the hospital but Mer's friends are less than welcoming to her.
Lexie leads her fellow interns in secretive, unorthodox surgical training sessions, and a new surgeon, Virginia Dixon, brings rules and order to the OR. Dr. Hunt, meanwhile, continues to pester on the other doctors with his trauma room method, and causes further rift, especially with Sloan.
The episode is called "These Ties That Bind" and will air on November 13.
Sadie, played by Melissa George, is described as an Angelina Jolie-like character who is "naughty" and "mischievous". Executive producer Betsy Beers told TV Guide that the arrival of Sadie ups the risk factor in Lexie's underground procedures until there are "some serious ramifications for the hospital."
With the controversy surrounding the show as of lately, it has been reported that the show is eliminating loose ends for gay story. Since Sadie was due to have a fling with Callie, rumors are circulating that there has been a change of script. An insider told E!'s Kristin Dos Santos, "She starts off flirting with Callie but it never goes anywhere."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed