Evan Rachel Wood Dumped Rocker Boyfriend Marilyn Manson
Star magazine broke the news that Evan Rachel Wood has dumped her rocker boyfriend Marilyn Manson. The publication claimed she ended her romance with him on October 23 after he tried to kick her brother, Ira, out of the guest house that she owns.
"Evan owned the house and didn't want her unemployed sibling living on the street," a source informed Star. "It was the tipping point. Evan was fed up with how controlling and emotionally abusive Marilyn was."
Further details of Evan and Marilyn's separation aren't disclosed. There have yet words from either of them or their people about the report.
Evan, 21, and Marilyn, 39, have been friends since he asked her to appear in his movie "Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll", which hasn't had a release date just yet. They then began dating in December 2006 while he was waiting for his divorce to burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese to be finalized.
Despite rumors claiming she's the third person in Marilyn and Dita's divorce, Evan managed to stick by the goth rocker. She even posed for a watercolor he painted and starred in the music video for his song "Heart-Shaped Glass".
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC