Robert Pattinson Has Crush on 'Twilight' Co-Star Kristen Stewart
Being in the same scene with film and TV actress Kristen Stewart in the highly anticipated thriller "Twilight", Robert Pattinson admits he has a crush on her. The actor has no hesitation to share the fact to Seventeen magazine in a recent interview.
Playing on-screen lovers with Kristen, Robert moreover also claims he has no problems with the kissing scenes. "I re-shot when I kiss Bella. Yeah, so I was like, 'Alright'", he states. Beside his celebrity crush, Seventeen magazine also asks Robert 16 other questions, like his dream job, worst habit, his most liked fast food and many more.
In anticipation of "Twilight" U.S. debut, which is on November 21, Robert also had question-and-answer session with fans about the vampire film, which is based on the best-selling book of the same name by Stephenie Meyer, at the Soho Apple store on Monday night, November 3. Accompanied by the film's director Catherine Hardwicke, the hunk told the screaming fans who were attending the session that he decided to star in the flick because he "liked Catherine" and "the story".
On the following day, November 4, Robert was seen attending a promotional stop for "Twilight" at Planet Hollywood. He also took part in a special hand print ceremony.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly