Robert Pattinson Has Crush on 'Twilight' Co-Star Kristen Stewart
Being in the same scene with film and TV actress Kristen Stewart in the highly anticipated thriller "Twilight", Robert Pattinson admits he has a crush on her. The actor has no hesitation to share the fact to Seventeen magazine in a recent interview.
Playing on-screen lovers with Kristen, Robert moreover also claims he has no problems with the kissing scenes. "I re-shot when I kiss Bella. Yeah, so I was like, 'Alright'", he states. Beside his celebrity crush, Seventeen magazine also asks Robert 16 other questions, like his dream job, worst habit, his most liked fast food and many more.
In anticipation of "Twilight" U.S. debut, which is on November 21, Robert also had question-and-answer session with fans about the vampire film, which is based on the best-selling book of the same name by Stephenie Meyer, at the Soho Apple store on Monday night, November 3. Accompanied by the film's director Catherine Hardwicke, the hunk told the screaming fans who were attending the session that he decided to star in the flick because he "liked Catherine" and "the story".
On the following day, November 4, Robert was seen attending a promotional stop for "Twilight" at Planet Hollywood. He also took part in a special hand print ceremony.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video