Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.06: The Injured Party
There will be an accident on the next episode of "Dirty Sexy Money". Letitia Darling hits a young pretty bicyclist with her car in "The Injured Party".
Jeremy Darling will quit his job as a head valet and ask Lisa George one more time for an advice. Tripp Darling does several good things by inviting Wrenn to recuperate at the family's mansion. The new comer will be the center of attention which makes people amazed and wondered. Tripp is also as the one who reunites Patrick Darling and Carmelita in Adirondacks.
The episode will be full of surprises from Brian Darling Sr. during his collaboration with Andrea to fight against Brian Jr. In the other side, there is a catfight between Lisa and Karen Darling over Nick George while the man has to deal with the painful truth to be revealed by his mother. Nola Lyons, the fired prosecutor, delights Patrick as the new Chief of Staff, although Tripp and Jeremy does not like her presence.
"The Injured Party" will be aired on ABC two weeks from now, on November 19 at 10/9c.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis