Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.06: The Injured Party
There will be an accident on the next episode of "Dirty Sexy Money". Letitia Darling hits a young pretty bicyclist with her car in "The Injured Party".
Jeremy Darling will quit his job as a head valet and ask Lisa George one more time for an advice. Tripp Darling does several good things by inviting Wrenn to recuperate at the family's mansion. The new comer will be the center of attention which makes people amazed and wondered. Tripp is also as the one who reunites Patrick Darling and Carmelita in Adirondacks.
The episode will be full of surprises from Brian Darling Sr. during his collaboration with Andrea to fight against Brian Jr. In the other side, there is a catfight between Lisa and Karen Darling over Nick George while the man has to deal with the painful truth to be revealed by his mother. Nola Lyons, the fired prosecutor, delights Patrick as the new Chief of Staff, although Tripp and Jeremy does not like her presence.
"The Injured Party" will be aired on ABC two weeks from now, on November 19 at 10/9c.
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift