Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.06: The Injured Party
There will be an accident on the next episode of "Dirty Sexy Money". Letitia Darling hits a young pretty bicyclist with her car in "The Injured Party".
Jeremy Darling will quit his job as a head valet and ask Lisa George one more time for an advice. Tripp Darling does several good things by inviting Wrenn to recuperate at the family's mansion. The new comer will be the center of attention which makes people amazed and wondered. Tripp is also as the one who reunites Patrick Darling and Carmelita in Adirondacks.
The episode will be full of surprises from Brian Darling Sr. during his collaboration with Andrea to fight against Brian Jr. In the other side, there is a catfight between Lisa and Karen Darling over Nick George while the man has to deal with the painful truth to be revealed by his mother. Nola Lyons, the fired prosecutor, delights Patrick as the new Chief of Staff, although Tripp and Jeremy does not like her presence.
"The Injured Party" will be aired on ABC two weeks from now, on November 19 at 10/9c.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle