Sneak Peek of 'Dirty Sexy Money' 2.06: The Injured Party
There will be an accident on the next episode of "Dirty Sexy Money". Letitia Darling hits a young pretty bicyclist with her car in "The Injured Party".
Jeremy Darling will quit his job as a head valet and ask Lisa George one more time for an advice. Tripp Darling does several good things by inviting Wrenn to recuperate at the family's mansion. The new comer will be the center of attention which makes people amazed and wondered. Tripp is also as the one who reunites Patrick Darling and Carmelita in Adirondacks.
The episode will be full of surprises from Brian Darling Sr. during his collaboration with Andrea to fight against Brian Jr. In the other side, there is a catfight between Lisa and Karen Darling over Nick George while the man has to deal with the painful truth to be revealed by his mother. Nola Lyons, the fired prosecutor, delights Patrick as the new Chief of Staff, although Tripp and Jeremy does not like her presence.
"The Injured Party" will be aired on ABC two weeks from now, on November 19 at 10/9c.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince