The Hard Master of 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Uncovered
Another "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" live-action character has been exposed. Bringing forward what is claimed to be the first look of Storm Shadow's uncle, Latino Review posted a picture of Gerald Okamura in his Hard Master costume. The photo is said to be taken outside the actor's trailer when the movie was taking its principal photography in the Downey area.
Okamura's character, Hard Master, is known as the ninja master of the Arashikage clan. He is the one who trains both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, and is believed to have something to do with the rivalry between the two. In the comic book, his death leads to Snake Eyes leaving the clan, while Storm Shadow joining Cobra.
Based on the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise and scripted by Stuart Beattie and Skip Woods, "Rise of Cobra" comes from "Van Helsing" helmer Stephen Sommers. It features Channing Tatum as Duke and Christopher Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV among others. It will hit theaters across U.S. on August 7, 2009.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week