The Hard Master of 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Uncovered
Another "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" live-action character has been exposed. Bringing forward what is claimed to be the first look of Storm Shadow's uncle, Latino Review posted a picture of Gerald Okamura in his Hard Master costume. The photo is said to be taken outside the actor's trailer when the movie was taking its principal photography in the Downey area.
Okamura's character, Hard Master, is known as the ninja master of the Arashikage clan. He is the one who trains both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, and is believed to have something to do with the rivalry between the two. In the comic book, his death leads to Snake Eyes leaving the clan, while Storm Shadow joining Cobra.
Based on the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise and scripted by Stuart Beattie and Skip Woods, "Rise of Cobra" comes from "Van Helsing" helmer Stephen Sommers. It features Channing Tatum as Duke and Christopher Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV among others. It will hit theaters across U.S. on August 7, 2009.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family