The Hard Master of 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Uncovered
Another "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" live-action character has been exposed. Bringing forward what is claimed to be the first look of Storm Shadow's uncle, Latino Review posted a picture of Gerald Okamura in his Hard Master costume. The photo is said to be taken outside the actor's trailer when the movie was taking its principal photography in the Downey area.
Okamura's character, Hard Master, is known as the ninja master of the Arashikage clan. He is the one who trains both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, and is believed to have something to do with the rivalry between the two. In the comic book, his death leads to Snake Eyes leaving the clan, while Storm Shadow joining Cobra.
Based on the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise and scripted by Stuart Beattie and Skip Woods, "Rise of Cobra" comes from "Van Helsing" helmer Stephen Sommers. It features Channing Tatum as Duke and Christopher Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV among others. It will hit theaters across U.S. on August 7, 2009.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake