The Hard Master of 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Uncovered
Another "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" live-action character has been exposed. Bringing forward what is claimed to be the first look of Storm Shadow's uncle, Latino Review posted a picture of Gerald Okamura in his Hard Master costume. The photo is said to be taken outside the actor's trailer when the movie was taking its principal photography in the Downey area.
Okamura's character, Hard Master, is known as the ninja master of the Arashikage clan. He is the one who trains both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, and is believed to have something to do with the rivalry between the two. In the comic book, his death leads to Snake Eyes leaving the clan, while Storm Shadow joining Cobra.
Based on the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise and scripted by Stuart Beattie and Skip Woods, "Rise of Cobra" comes from "Van Helsing" helmer Stephen Sommers. It features Channing Tatum as Duke and Christopher Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV among others. It will hit theaters across U.S. on August 7, 2009.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest