The Hard Master of 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Uncovered
Another "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" live-action character has been exposed. Bringing forward what is claimed to be the first look of Storm Shadow's uncle, Latino Review posted a picture of Gerald Okamura in his Hard Master costume. The photo is said to be taken outside the actor's trailer when the movie was taking its principal photography in the Downey area.
Okamura's character, Hard Master, is known as the ninja master of the Arashikage clan. He is the one who trains both Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes, and is believed to have something to do with the rivalry between the two. In the comic book, his death leads to Snake Eyes leaving the clan, while Storm Shadow joining Cobra.
Based on the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise and scripted by Stuart Beattie and Skip Woods, "Rise of Cobra" comes from "Van Helsing" helmer Stephen Sommers. It features Channing Tatum as Duke and Christopher Eccleston as James McCullen Destro XXIV among others. It will hit theaters across U.S. on August 7, 2009.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie