Amy Winehouse's Husband Released from Jail, Headed for Rehab
Blake Fielder-Civil, the husband of troubled singer Amy Winehouse, has been released from Edmunds Hill Prison in Suffolk, eastern England, on Wednesday, November 5. The British star was nowhere to be seen when Blake made his way out of the building, wearing a red-and-white striped t-shirt and his trademark trilby hat.
Blake was seen offering a huge smile for the paparazzi who were surrounding him outside the prison. Soon following his release, Blake reportedly will immediately head for rehab in Surrey to treat his drugs addiction. Checking into rehab center, according to reports, is one of the conditions the authorities granted him as a consequence of his early release.
Blake, who married Amy in May 2007 in secret ceremony, was arrested on November 8 last year on charges of assault and perverting the course of justice, stemming from a pub brawl in 2006. In June last year, he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 27 months behind bars. It was reported at that time that he would have to serve about half that time, and had already been in jail for nine months when the sentence was passed.
Concerning the whereabouts of Blake's singer wife Amy, the songbird is claimed to have been staying at her house in London's Camden neighborhood after checking out of the London Clinic on Monday, November 3 following treatment for what is cited as "chest infection".
No comment has been made by Amy or Blake about his prison release. Their people also have yet issued statement on that matter.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified