New Clip of 'Privileged' 1.09: All About Insecurities
Rose and Sage Baker were having a kind of confrontation regarding their future career as entertainers in the previous episode of "Privileged". But in the next episode, both ladies will have such a great opportunity to begin their career.
In "All About Insecurities", Rose and Sage get their first publication by making a gig debut at the opening of a hot Miami nightclub, where they meet Perez Hilton, a blogger. Sage will play guitar and Rose will be the one who sings. It will be the the first step for them to enroll in entertainment industry.
In the other side, Megan Smith will feel insecure towards her unsteady career. Caryn, Megan's college friend, has opened Megan's mind to consider again her job as a writer. Caryn comes and shares news about her promotion at The New Yorker. Megan's insecurities will get worse in the episode by a stupid mistake she does when attending Will Davis' invitation of a tennis match. The blunder will strain Megan's relationship with Will.
"All About Insecurities" is scheduled to air on The CW, November 11 at 9/8c.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival