Miley Cyrus: 'I Can Clean Toilet Bowls'
Notwithstanding Hollywood glamor, Miley Cyrus admitted her first job before landing a career in entertainment business was as a toilets cleaner, telling Tyra Banks, "I can clean toilet bowls." Recalling her past experience cleaning toilets, Miley told Tyra, "I worked at this place called Sparkles Cleaning Service and I cleaned houses, I was like 11." She continued stating, "I had one normal job and I actually liked it."
Miley, who celebrated her 16th birthday at California's Disneyland on October 5, was surprised by Tyra during the star-studded bash. And in addition to her first job ever, the Disney actress-singer also shared with the talk show host about her dream car, revealing, "I want it [Mercedes] black and then just the little Mercedes signs to be pink ... and I would like the stitching and steering wheel to be pink."
Miley will celebrate her actual 16th birthday on November 23. On that day, as she previously told Mario Lopez of "Extra", she will be heading back home to Nashville to perform at the American Music Awards. "That's my birthday present, to go back home," she said.
In related news, Miley has also been confirmed as one of the performers at 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. She is joined by fellow celebrity performers, including David Archuleta, Kristin Chenoweth, James Taylor, The Cheetah Girls, Darius Rucker, and Trace Adkins just to name a few. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is slated to be held on November 27 in the Big Apple and broadcast on NBC starting from 9 A.M. ET.
Miley's interview with Tyra will be aired on "The Tyra Banks Show" this Friday, November 7.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes