Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake to Reunite on Madonna's Show
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake will be performing onstage on Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" tour. Breaking the big news to public is "American Idol"'s host, Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS-FM.
The two singers, used to be a couple, will make a live appearance on Thursday night, November 6 at Los Angeles' Dodger Stadium. "If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her...I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before," Ryan told DJ Boy Toy Jesse.
In related news, Britney has been pulled out from the list of performers at MTV European Music Awards in Liverpool on November 6. "Britney is gutted but she has family commitments," a source told Now Magazine. "Due to the ongoing court case involving her sons, Britney has to remain in the US to show she's available for her kids as often as possible, and she has to be around this week!"
More Britney Spears News
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert