Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake to Reunite on Madonna's Show
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake will be performing onstage on Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" tour. Breaking the big news to public is "American Idol"'s host, Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS-FM.
The two singers, used to be a couple, will make a live appearance on Thursday night, November 6 at Los Angeles' Dodger Stadium. "If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her...I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before," Ryan told DJ Boy Toy Jesse.
In related news, Britney has been pulled out from the list of performers at MTV European Music Awards in Liverpool on November 6. "Britney is gutted but she has family commitments," a source told Now Magazine. "Due to the ongoing court case involving her sons, Britney has to remain in the US to show she's available for her kids as often as possible, and she has to be around this week!"
More Britney Spears News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?