Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake to Reunite on Madonna's Show
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake will be performing onstage on Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" tour. Breaking the big news to public is "American Idol"'s host, Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS-FM.
The two singers, used to be a couple, will make a live appearance on Thursday night, November 6 at Los Angeles' Dodger Stadium. "If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her...I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before," Ryan told DJ Boy Toy Jesse.
In related news, Britney has been pulled out from the list of performers at MTV European Music Awards in Liverpool on November 6. "Britney is gutted but she has family commitments," a source told Now Magazine. "Due to the ongoing court case involving her sons, Britney has to remain in the US to show she's available for her kids as often as possible, and she has to be around this week!"
More Britney Spears News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival