Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake to Reunite on Madonna's Show
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake will be performing onstage on Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" tour. Breaking the big news to public is "American Idol"'s host, Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS-FM.
The two singers, used to be a couple, will make a live appearance on Thursday night, November 6 at Los Angeles' Dodger Stadium. "If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her...I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before," Ryan told DJ Boy Toy Jesse.
In related news, Britney has been pulled out from the list of performers at MTV European Music Awards in Liverpool on November 6. "Britney is gutted but she has family commitments," a source told Now Magazine. "Due to the ongoing court case involving her sons, Britney has to remain in the US to show she's available for her kids as often as possible, and she has to be around this week!"
More Britney Spears News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes