Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake to Reunite on Madonna's Show
Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake will be performing onstage on Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet" tour. Breaking the big news to public is "American Idol"'s host, Ryan Seacrest on 102.7 KIIS-FM.
The two singers, used to be a couple, will make a live appearance on Thursday night, November 6 at Los Angeles' Dodger Stadium. "If Justin and Britney end up on that stage with her...I don't know if I've ever seen anything quite like that before," Ryan told DJ Boy Toy Jesse.
In related news, Britney has been pulled out from the list of performers at MTV European Music Awards in Liverpool on November 6. "Britney is gutted but she has family commitments," a source told Now Magazine. "Due to the ongoing court case involving her sons, Britney has to remain in the US to show she's available for her kids as often as possible, and she has to be around this week!"
More Britney Spears News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!