Video Premiere: James Blunt's 'Love, Love, Love'
Acoustic folk rock singer James Blunt brings out a music video for his new song "Love, Love, Love". Directed by Kinga Burza, the video shows him playing guitar and singing along to the song, whilst surrounded by a bunch of 1970s-style performers who wear bright-colored wardrobes, old-schooled glasses and carry musical instruments in their hands.
"Love, Love, Love" is Blunt's self-penned song appearing on the deluxe edition of his second studio album "All the Lost Souls". Slated for release on November 25 in the U.S., the record will include his live performances in Paris, Sydney, Ibiza, and in other venues. A documentary called "Return to Kosovo" and a special interview will also be added on the forthcoming LP.
James Blunt's "Love, Love, Love" music video:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance