Video Premiere: James Blunt's 'Love, Love, Love'
Acoustic folk rock singer James Blunt brings out a music video for his new song "Love, Love, Love". Directed by Kinga Burza, the video shows him playing guitar and singing along to the song, whilst surrounded by a bunch of 1970s-style performers who wear bright-colored wardrobes, old-schooled glasses and carry musical instruments in their hands.
"Love, Love, Love" is Blunt's self-penned song appearing on the deluxe edition of his second studio album "All the Lost Souls". Slated for release on November 25 in the U.S., the record will include his live performances in Paris, Sydney, Ibiza, and in other venues. A documentary called "Return to Kosovo" and a special interview will also be added on the forthcoming LP.
James Blunt's "Love, Love, Love" music video:
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress