Full Trailer and Two TV Spots From Jim Carrey's 'Yes Man'
In support of "Yes Man" upcoming release, Warner Bros. Pictures have finally released the full length trailer as well as two new television promos of the comedy movie. Bringing many never-before-seen footage, the trailer presents viewers with more of the extreme adventures Jim Carrey's character, Carl Allen experience, like bungee jumping off a bridge and finding a wife through Internet.
While the trailer chronicles how Allen turns from a "No" man to a "Yes" man, one of the TV spots lets out how far Allen would say yes to open up to the infinite possibilities in his life. One scene puts him in a situation where no one usually say yes to. In it, a homeless man is approaching Allen to ask whether Allen could drive him to the park, use Allen's phone and borrow some money. All of the new videos can be seen below.
Based on the true story and 2005 Scottish humorist Danny Wallace's biography of the same name, "Yes Man" tells the search-for-thrill adventures faced by Carl Allen after entering himself in a self-help program which principle is to say yes to everything and anything. It is directed by "The Break-Up" helmer Peyton Reed and written by David Iserson. Starring also Bradley Cooper, Molly Sims and Danny Masterson, it will come out in the U.S. theaters on December 19.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder