Full Trailer and Two TV Spots From Jim Carrey's 'Yes Man'
In support of "Yes Man" upcoming release, Warner Bros. Pictures have finally released the full length trailer as well as two new television promos of the comedy movie. Bringing many never-before-seen footage, the trailer presents viewers with more of the extreme adventures Jim Carrey's character, Carl Allen experience, like bungee jumping off a bridge and finding a wife through Internet.
While the trailer chronicles how Allen turns from a "No" man to a "Yes" man, one of the TV spots lets out how far Allen would say yes to open up to the infinite possibilities in his life. One scene puts him in a situation where no one usually say yes to. In it, a homeless man is approaching Allen to ask whether Allen could drive him to the park, use Allen's phone and borrow some money. All of the new videos can be seen below.
Based on the true story and 2005 Scottish humorist Danny Wallace's biography of the same name, "Yes Man" tells the search-for-thrill adventures faced by Carl Allen after entering himself in a self-help program which principle is to say yes to everything and anything. It is directed by "The Break-Up" helmer Peyton Reed and written by David Iserson. Starring also Bradley Cooper, Molly Sims and Danny Masterson, it will come out in the U.S. theaters on December 19.
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie