Taylor Swift Pokes Fun at Ex-Boyfriend Joe Jonas, the Video
Never officially confirming that she and Joe Jonas had ever dated, Taylor Swift finally broke her silence about the extent of their relationship by poking fun at him in a new video posted on her MySpace blog. "See, this one even comes with a phone. So he can break up with other dolls," she said at the 4:20 mark in the video while pointing to a Joe's doll that she held on her hand. A few scenes later, she held up a doll of herself and said, "Stay away from him, ok?"
Taylor, moreover, also talked to E! Online about her and Joe's love relationship, admitting they once were an item, but he ended their romance last month through the phone. "Yeah, it's not fun-it was a 27-second phone call, yeah!" she stated.
Spilling more details about her split from Joe, Taylor told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM show Wednesday morning, November 5, "It's tough, and it's been tough," when recalling the days he broke her up over the phone. "You just have to try to realize someday you'll find someone that's right for you."
For the time being, Taylor said she's not ready to date again and prefers being alone, reasoning, "I'm trying to shake it off. I'm not ready to jump back into anything with anybody because I don't think that would be fair to them ... if I tried to find someone to fill the void right now."
Nevertheless, Taylor found her split from Joe inspiring that she even wrote a song about it, titled "Forever & Always," which appears on her new album "Fearless," due to be released in the U.S. on November 11. "[It's] a song about watching somebody completely fade away in a relationship and wondering what you did wrong," Taylor told People magazine about the track.
Video that shows Taylor poking fun at Joe can be watched in the video after the jump. Meanwhile, her radio interview with Ryan can be heard on the radio show's official site.
More Taylor Swift News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash