Video Premiere: Seal's 'I've Been Loving You Too Long'
A music video aimed to support Seal's single "I've Been Loving You Too Long" has been debuted. It starts with a capture of the soul singer/songwriter lighting a match and walking into a dark basement. All alone in the corner of the room, he sings the ballad song.
"I've Been Loving You Too Long" is a 1965 hit single performed by Otis Redding and subsequently appeared on his third album, "Otis Blue: Otis Redding Sings Soul". The song has been covered by such musicians as The Rolling Stones, Etta James, as well as duo Ike Turner and Tina Turner.
The latest cover version of "I've Been Loving You" is performed by Seal for his upcoming sixth studio album called "Soul". Produced by David Foster, the effort consists of at least eleven cover versions of soul music classics, including Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" and Al Green's "I'm Still in Love With You". The record is scheduled to hit the U.S. stores on November 11.
Seal's "I've Been Loving You Too Long" music video:
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour