Video Premiere: Seal's 'I've Been Loving You Too Long'
A music video aimed to support Seal's single "I've Been Loving You Too Long" has been debuted. It starts with a capture of the soul singer/songwriter lighting a match and walking into a dark basement. All alone in the corner of the room, he sings the ballad song.
"I've Been Loving You Too Long" is a 1965 hit single performed by Otis Redding and subsequently appeared on his third album, "Otis Blue: Otis Redding Sings Soul". The song has been covered by such musicians as The Rolling Stones, Etta James, as well as duo Ike Turner and Tina Turner.
The latest cover version of "I've Been Loving You" is performed by Seal for his upcoming sixth studio album called "Soul". Produced by David Foster, the effort consists of at least eleven cover versions of soul music classics, including Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" and Al Green's "I'm Still in Love With You". The record is scheduled to hit the U.S. stores on November 11.
Seal's "I've Been Loving You Too Long" music video:
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway