Video Premiere: Seal's 'I've Been Loving You Too Long'
A music video aimed to support Seal's single "I've Been Loving You Too Long" has been debuted. It starts with a capture of the soul singer/songwriter lighting a match and walking into a dark basement. All alone in the corner of the room, he sings the ballad song.
"I've Been Loving You Too Long" is a 1965 hit single performed by Otis Redding and subsequently appeared on his third album, "Otis Blue: Otis Redding Sings Soul". The song has been covered by such musicians as The Rolling Stones, Etta James, as well as duo Ike Turner and Tina Turner.
The latest cover version of "I've Been Loving You" is performed by Seal for his upcoming sixth studio album called "Soul". Produced by David Foster, the effort consists of at least eleven cover versions of soul music classics, including Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" and Al Green's "I'm Still in Love With You". The record is scheduled to hit the U.S. stores on November 11.
Seal's "I've Been Loving You Too Long" music video:
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist