Video Premiere: Seal's 'I've Been Loving You Too Long'
A music video aimed to support Seal's single "I've Been Loving You Too Long" has been debuted. It starts with a capture of the soul singer/songwriter lighting a match and walking into a dark basement. All alone in the corner of the room, he sings the ballad song.
"I've Been Loving You Too Long" is a 1965 hit single performed by Otis Redding and subsequently appeared on his third album, "Otis Blue: Otis Redding Sings Soul". The song has been covered by such musicians as The Rolling Stones, Etta James, as well as duo Ike Turner and Tina Turner.
The latest cover version of "I've Been Loving You" is performed by Seal for his upcoming sixth studio album called "Soul". Produced by David Foster, the effort consists of at least eleven cover versions of soul music classics, including Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" and Al Green's "I'm Still in Love With You". The record is scheduled to hit the U.S. stores on November 11.
Seal's "I've Been Loving You Too Long" music video:
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen