Video Premiere: Seal's 'I've Been Loving You Too Long'
A music video aimed to support Seal's single "I've Been Loving You Too Long" has been debuted. It starts with a capture of the soul singer/songwriter lighting a match and walking into a dark basement. All alone in the corner of the room, he sings the ballad song.
"I've Been Loving You Too Long" is a 1965 hit single performed by Otis Redding and subsequently appeared on his third album, "Otis Blue: Otis Redding Sings Soul". The song has been covered by such musicians as The Rolling Stones, Etta James, as well as duo Ike Turner and Tina Turner.
The latest cover version of "I've Been Loving You" is performed by Seal for his upcoming sixth studio album called "Soul". Produced by David Foster, the effort consists of at least eleven cover versions of soul music classics, including Sam Cooke's "A Change Is Gonna Come" and Al Green's "I'm Still in Love With You". The record is scheduled to hit the U.S. stores on November 11.
Seal's "I've Been Loving You Too Long" music video:
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers